The Solar Eclipse

It was one of Sasuke's favorite times, though he'd never admit it. The moon finally embracing the sun. He found it sorta romantic in a way.

Of course, letting anyone know would be social suicide. Everyone knew he and Naruto got matching markings of a moon and sun on their palms. They would immediately know why he loved solar eclipses so much.

~

Team 7 jumped through the trees, landing in a clearing. Sakura laughed as Naruto jumped excitedly, handing him his eye protector. "Calm down, we're early anyways." She laughed.

Sasuke rolled his eyes at the blond's antics. He sat down in the clearing, closing his eyes as he relaxed. His friends were idiots, but they were strong and trustful idiots.

His eyes snapped open when he felt Naruto tackle him to the ground. He let out a small grunt as the taller male landed on top of him before hovering over him. "Are you even listening?!" He pouted.

Sasuke got over his initial shock, staring up at Naruto whilst trying to not blush. "Get off." He stated calmly, not really meaning it. Naruto rolled his eyes. "As if you'd be. What I was trying to say that we could watch it from Kurama's back so we could get a better view. All the trees are blocking the way." He said, ignoring the smaller male.

Sasuke crossed his arms. "Sure, now get off." Naruto sighed, getting off of Sasuke and helping him up. Sasuke dusted himself off, watching as Naruto put on his eye protector.

Naruto struck a guy sensei pose, the protector suiting him well. "How do I look?" Sakura laughed. "Like an idiot in that pose." Sasuke nodded slightly, staring at the blond.

Naruto crossed his arms. "Well Sasuke seems to think it looks cool, he's practically stripping me down with his eyes." He smirked, pointing to said male.

Sasuke blushed a bit, looking away. "Whatever, let's just get this thing over with." He said. Naruto mock bowed. "Whatever you say ice princess~" he said teasingly, allowing Kurama to slip through the seal.

The nine tailed fox lifted the three into his back, purposely dropping Sasuke carelessly onto Naruto. The two groaned, Sakura laughing as she was the only one placed down normally.

Sasuke sat up, straddling Naruto. "It's obvious your fox doesn't like me." He told the blond. Naruto smirked up at him. "Yeah, tell that to the way he positioned you." He answered.

Sasuke cursed his luck, freezing up out of instinct. Naruto held his hips. "Relax, I don't mind." He said cheekily, sitting up so Sasuke was still in his lap.

Sasuke blushed bright red this time, trying to get up. He turned to Sakura, who was just watching the whole thing go down. "Aren't you gonna at least try to intervene?!" He asked her.

Sakura shrugged, putting on her protector. "Eh, you two seem comfortable to me. Plus, the eclipse is starting." Sasuke quickly pulled on his protector when he heard that. He managed to turn around on Naruto's lap so he could view the eclipse.

He smiled softly as he watched in awe. Naruto placed his chin on Sasuke's shoulder, watching with him. "Pretty, isn't it?" He whispered. Sasuke nodded, leaning back against the other.

Naruto moved the hand with his sun marking under Sasuke's, holding it gently. "You know, your really bad at hiding your feelings." He said teasingly, kissing Sasuke's cheek.

Sasuke froze at the this, a million thoughts going through his head. He only acted on one, tilting his head so he could capture Naruto's lips with his own. Naruto happily kissed back, rubbing Sasuke's hips softly.

Sakura and Kurama watched for a bit, high diving before turning back to watch the eclipse. 'Those two are good for each other!' She thought happily, enjoying the view.

------

Ok, really rushed because I didn't post on time but have this in honor of the eclipse that happened today, lol. It's much shorter than my other works but hope you liked it!

Ρlεαsε ιgηοrε αll sρεllιηg εrrοrs.