Chapter 1: Witch Bitch!

"Son of a bitch!" Dean yelled as he and Sam were tossed half across the barn, hitting a wall with a loud thud.

The impact was hard enough to temporarily knock out Sam and it would've knocked out Dean too, but he held on and just made himself very dizzy as he lays on his side holding his stomach.

"Well, well, well. My coven is never going to believe this story. The Winchesters defeated by Ameture, The Great Witch! And in killing you two, I will be unstopp-" Ameture is interrupted by a faint flutter sound of feathers coming from behind her.

"Not on my watch..." Castiel says as he flung her to the far side of the barn hard with just the wave of his hand.

Once Castiel is sure she would not get up for a good while, he helps Dean up on his feet then wakes up Sam by touching his forehead and helps him up on his feet.

"Took you long enough. We were almost dead meat." Dean exclaims as he dusted off his oh so favorite flannel.
"Dean don't give him a hard time. Just be happy that's he's here." Sam says as he looks at Dean dustng himself off.

"My apologies Dean, I had to make sure if the building was secure to enter." Castiel says quietly but reassuringly as he looks at the brothers.

As they were dusting off, Dean heard the distinct sound coming from the witch-bitch, as Dean would now call her, trying to walk towards the barn entrance. Dean and Castiel walk quickly towards her to stop her.

Ameture lifts up her hand as a form of surrender.

"Wait-hiss-Ow, I'm sorry. Please I surrender! Just please let me go!" Ameture begs.

She seemed to be holding her side in the process of talking. Which brought attention slightly because it seemed very odd that Ameture is in this much pain from being thrown. Castiel only did the same to her from what she did to Sam and Dean and they seem fine. Did Castiel hurt her that much? Oh well.

Ameture slowly got up and says, "Oh, and one more thing...", then she brought up her closed fist to her mouth so quickly even Castiel didn't see her do it until it was too late.

Before Dean and Castiel could react, Ameture blew a yellowish green powder towards Castiel and Dean, almost like pollen, while Sam manages to quickly back away from it. It also helped that he wasn't that close to the witch, unlike Dean and Castiel who got the full force out it, but Sam thought it was best to be cautious and take extra steps back from it all.

The particles flew beautifully, as if time stopped and dazed both Castiel and Dean, they barely reacted once the dust hit their faces and the rest had fallen on their shoulders. They looked back up and saw the witch bitch put her arm down and giggled.

"Have fun, gentlemen". Ameture says with a smug smile then with the snap of her fingers, she was gone without a trace.

"What the hell is this shit?" Dean wondered as he quickly dusted it off he shoulders and arms.

Sam knelt down and slowly picks up a small sample of the pollen like dust with his two fingers bringing it close to his face as he punches and rubs the dust between his fingers. He examines it closely as if he was a scientist studying the type of material.

"I don't know Dean, but what I do know is that it's some type of pollen, judging by its texture. It's too soft to be sand, but it's too hard to be dust-"

"Okay Sam I get it, it's a pollen thing. No need to go sprouting your scientific nonsense, you're gonna make me fall asleep and this is not a great place to do that." Dean sad as he looks down at Sam while crossing his arms over his chest.

Sam rolls his eyes getting frustrated, but lifts up his hands in defeat not wanting to argue with Dean right now. He brushes his hands together to get the pollen off as he starts up next to Dean.

Dean turns back towards Castiel and immediately notices that something is off. Castiel is acting wierd, not his normal weird like curious Castiel or talking-serious-about-what-he-is-learning Castiel, no he is just staring off into nothing and has a very frustrated and confused look as if he is trying to solve the world's hardest math problem.

Dean approaches Castiel and notices that he still hasn't dusted off the pollen. He goes to lightly dust Castiel's left shoulder while he studies Castiel's face trying to figure out what's wrong.

"Hey, what's wrong? Did the pollen have some angelic effect on you or-" Dean was going to ask more questions, but the moment he lays his hand onto Castiel's shoulder, he shutters and with lightning fast reflexes he grabs Dean's wrist holding tightly as he stares at Dean with wide unblinking eyes.

"Woah, Cas..Calm down, I'm not trying to hurt you. I just wanna see what's wro-" And in a blink of an eye, Castiel disappears into thin air followed by only the sound of his wings flapping.

Dean stood there in the same position for a good minute just staring at the spot Castiel just was. He is completely shocked and very confused on why Castiel jut left and on top of that he is all kinds of red flags with Castiel. Eventually Dean slow moves and turns around looking at says with confused expression.

"What was that all about?" Sam asks as he looks at Dean with the same confused expression.

"I don't know, but obviously there something wrong with him Sam." Dean says and rubs his chin while looking around.

"Maybe..Either way we should get going. Hopefully Cas would be there. Who knows maybe Cas is completely fine and is just acting extra weird today." Sam suggests with a slight as he starts collecting all of their gear.

"Yeah alright, but I'm driving this time since you nearly killed Baby in the process of your reckless driving." Dean jokes trying to lighten up the mood slightly even though in the back of his mind he is worrying about Castiel.