Chapter 3: Awkward

Castiel is standing there with his trench coat falling off one of his shoulders also pulling his blazer off as well slightly, his tie loosened hanging really low from his neck, dress shirt unbuttoned half way down revealing some of his chest, and his belt is unbuckled along with his pants undo enough where you can see his white boxers underneath. Dean is shocked to see Castiel like this and quickly fixes himself from underneath the blankets before he stands up from his bed just staring at Castiel.

"You called..?" Castiel says quietly a little flustered and clears his throat before he speaks again. "I-I would've come sooner, but I was trying to take c-" Castiel stops talking and starts to have the same exact feeling as he did back in the barn.

"M-My apologies Dean, but I must leave-"

"Wait hold on, can I at least figure what happened to you?" Dean asks as he walks closer to Castiel.

Castiel looks at Dean and slowly nods as he looks away and slowly takes a step back from Dean.

This action didn't go unnoticed by Dean so he purposefully took another step closer to Castiel as he slowly crosses his arms over his chest.

"What happened to you back at the barn? Why did you disappeared, but more importantly why do you look like this?" Dean asks as he slowly looks Castiel up and down licking his lips slightly.

God he is trying so hard not to pounce on Castiel right now because he's looking absolutely gorgeous especially with how flustered he looks. Castiel shuffles his feet and rubs the back of his neck as he clears his throat.

"I tried to recreate the experience I had at the brothel you took me to last time, but then at one point I didn't know what else to do. Then I went to a different place and they couldn't help me either." Castiel says as he looks at Dean with wide eyes.

Dean is about let out a small chuckle at the Angel's response, but notices how uncomfortable Castiel seems so doesn't even try as he lets out a small sigh.

"Well, I don't know what to tell you Cas. I didn't intentionally call you, but now that you're here you should stay here until me and Sam figure out what's going on here. In the meantime I'm going to sleep on it maybe I'll think of something while I sleep. Just try to stay calm, alright Cas?" Dean says as he looks at Castiel with a serious expression.

Castiel nods his head then shifts on his feet as he looks away again. "D-Dean..Do-Do you think I can stay in here with you tonight? I don't want Sam to see me like this and I don't want to be alone." Castiel says shyly not once making eye contact with Dean.

Dean was about to say no thinking it wasn't a good idea since they are both clearly horny as hell, but he took another look at Castiel noticing a hint of fear in his body language. He lets out a small sigh through his nose as he slowly nods his head.

"Yeah Cas, you can stay in here with me tonight. Do you want a chair to sit in or do you want me to make a bed for you on the floor or if you want to can lay in bed next to me." Dean says as he uncrosses his arm and rubs the back of his neck.

"R-Really..? You'll actually be willing to share a bed with me..?"

"Yeah sure why not, but I'm not going to leave you looking like that. Let me fix you up then we can lay down." Dean says then walks closer to Castiel and starts regrettably buttoning up Castiel's shirt then fixes his tie as well.

Dean then took a deep breath and starts to fix Castiel's pants and accidentally brushing his fingers against Castiel's really hard cock earning a small gasp from Castiel. Dean immediately pulls his hands away even though he didn't want to, but did out of respect for Castiel.

"S-Sorry Cas..I didn't mean to touch you right there." Dean apologies quietly while blushing.

"No no it's okay Dean..It just..It just felt really good..." Castiel says shyly as he looks away.

Dean blushes even more and rubs the back of his neck while letting out a small sigh. He eventually collects himself and finishes fixing Castiel's pants without further interruptions. He then takes off Castiel's trench coat and sets it on the chair than fixes Castiel's blazer pulling it back on his shoulder.

"Alright now that you look back to normal you can lay down on my bed and get comfortable as I go change." Dean says than goes over to his dresser and pulls out a black shirt and gray sweatpants before heading into his bathroom.

Castiel just stood there for a moment than slowly sits down on Dean's bed and starts to take off his shoes before he lays back on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

Dean comes out of his bathroom after awhile where a black shirt and some gray sweatpants. He puts his clothes in his dirty hamper and walks around his bed sits down and laying back next to Castiel letting out a soft sigh.

"How are you feeling Cas..?" Dean asks as he looks over at Castiel earning just a silent nod.

Dean looks at Castiel for a moment then turns away laying on his side as he pulls the covers over himself more. He closes his eyes and starts to drift off to sleep and couldn't help, but dream about Castiel. Speaking of, Castiel just lays there occasionally closing his eyes or turning to watch Dean sleep eventually he just settle for lay on his back and closing his eyes as he meditates.