0.7

"What happens after you save me?"

"You save me right back.."

**

Isak feed Even and after they were done they laid down on the bed and cuddled closer to each other.Isak was cuddling very close and Even was caressing his cheek and hair slowly.They both loved being in that situation.It was so lovely and amazing.

"So we are out now" Isak said softly and looked at Even.He was happy that they were out of that damn closet.

"Yeah we do baby" he said with a smile.He didnt know that someone could love him the way he is.Just like that.Even smiled and he leaned to kiss Isak.

Isak made a happy sound and he kissed him softly.His lips tasted like the most beautiful taste in the world.He didn't know what it was but he just knew it.He tasted like Even.It was such unique thing.

"Great,I can wear your things and I can  kiss you in front of everyone" he said softly and he straddled his lap quickly so he was ontop of him,actually sitting on him.

"You're even prettier from up here" he laughed and leaned to kiss him deeply.Even was just staring at him.Isak was so pretty and he was just wondering what he did to deserve a kind soul like Isak.

**

After that day they went to school together.Hand in hand.Isak was so nervous about it but he just stayed close.

Then they heard people talking about him.They said Even was a cheater.He cheated on Sonja and made her sad and depressed.Everyone was hating on them literally.

Isak frowned when he heard one of them and he stopped.

"Well" he stopped beside that girl and crossed his arms around his chest."If I hear you talk shit about Even I will cut your hair and make you eat all of them" he said quickly and Even grabbed his hand.

"Love,nevermind" he said and Isak just sighed,walking away from them.Then Even began to laugh.

"Oh my god I can't believe you were ready to fight that girl" he said and he looked at him.They were standing in front of their locker.

"If you talk shit about him i cut your hair and make you eat them,huh?" he laughed again and sighed.He was so in love.

"I love you Isak" he whispered softly and Isak bit his lips,nodding.He loved him too.Very well.

He leaned to him and kissed him softly.Familiar smell and familiar taste.He loved that.And everyone saw them kissing.It was new to them.No one thought it as a bad thing ofcourse but it was weird because they both had girlfriend just a month ago.

**

From:Even <3

Meet me at the theatre at 4pm today.I have a surprise for you.

To:Even <3

Whaaaat? Just tell me already.

From:Even <3

Meet me.

Isak groaned and he just waited for lesson the end.Sana was sitting beside him.

"Well,you look happier with Even" she said but she wasn't looked at him.She was writing something down.Isak bit his lips and looked at her softly.

"I am" he said quietly.She looked at him and nodded."Be happy with him then Isak,believe me being happy is more important than everything.It's even important than religion and such things" she said.Isak just nodded and smiled at her.Sana was a good friend.

**

3:58pm

Isak was waiting for Even.He was sitting on one of the theatre seats and waiting for Even to come up.He sighed and looked at his watch.Then the lights went off.Stage lights were on.He frowned and looked around.He didnt know what to expect.

Even was standing there with old clothes.

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea.My love as deep,the more I give to thee,the more I have, for both are infinite." he said and Isak knew he was quoting from Romeo and Juliet.Isak smiled and watched him with soft face.He was incredible.

"Love is a heavy and light.Bright and dark.Hot and cold.Sick and healty.Asleep and awake.-" he said and then he walked towards where Isak is sitting.He grabbed his hand softly and smiled."It's everything except what it is" he whispered softly,walking back to the stage.

"Isak" he said quietly,kneeling in front of him."I love you from moon and back" he said and watched Isak's face.He was about to cry.

"Will you marry me? Not today or this year but it will be a promise.We can get married after college.If you still want to.I just want to make a promise" he said softly.

Isak was in shock.He only felt his tears fall by one by.

DAAAAAAAAMN I PLAN TO END THIS STORY IN LIKE 3 CHAPTERS.WHAT DO YOU SAY?

ANYWAY IF YOU LIKED THAT CHAPTER PLS VOTE AND COMMENT 

ILY 

SEE U SOON