2.6

No one knew what happened when the loud drop noise came from the kitchen.Maybe it was stupid but Isak even thought about Even being kidnapped and thigns like that.

"Even?" Isak called and he reached for his phone and then he slowly walked towards the kitchen.Mahdi and Magnus were following him as Jonas stayed with the others.

When they arrived the kitchen Even wasnt there.Isak was scared of this exactly.

"Even?!" he called out loud and looked around worriedly.Even's cups were all over the floor with the liquid inside them.He felt like fainting.

Then he heard a familiar voice.It was Even's.He was on the floor on his feet,looking for something to cover his bloody hand.

Then lights came back.

"Fuck?" he said and knelt down beside him and looked at his hand.He was looking at him as he was asking what happened.

Even just sighed and looked around again.

"It's nothing,just i cut it when i dropped the cups." he murmured and Isak took a deep breath.He literally thought that someone tried to hurt him.He closed his eyes before he helped him covering his bloody hand.

"I thought-" he said and Even just stopped him.

"I know what you thought,love" he said as they stood up and he wrapped an arm around him and kissed his lips softly.

"We'll be okay" he said quietly.Meanwhile Magnus was watching them with watery eyes.It was like he was watching theatre.

Mahdi grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the kitchen to give them some space.

--

From:Eskild

Noora told me about that creepy Anon. Are you sure you're safe in that house?

Isak and Even was walking to their home when he got Eskild's text.He didnt want to check the text because he thought that creepy person was texting him.

When he saw the text he just took a deep breath and smiled to himself.

"Eskild is being my guru again" he murmured to Even and squeezed his hand softly.Even loved Eskild because he was always helping them and he didnt think there was bad in him.He was pure gold.

To:Eskild

I think we are. Thanks for asking. Love you.

--

Next few days,there were no texts.They began to think that it was a sick joke from someone.So they let it go.But when the prom day came,It began again.At least they got another text.

It was around 7am and Isak was getting ready because they had prom that night and they had photo shoot at 1pm.He was just choosing his outfit.He wanted it to be perfect.

Even was in the bed and he was half sleeping half watching Isak.And then he got a text.

From:Unknown

You'll pay for your sins.You'll pay it with Isak. 

 Even sat down on the bed and frowned.He didnt want to tell it to Isak because he knew how sensitive he was because of this.

Isak looked at him when he realised he was moving.

"Morning.Is everything okay?" he frowned and he put the clothes on the bed and he sat beside him as he tried to look at Even's phone because he was staring at him as he saw a murder or something.