Chap. 6

-

-

Fucking bastard, I glare down at the snow while I draw up a plan in the dirt of the run down cabin.

There wouldn't be a war, would there? There can't be. Why would anyone want to wage war against Alpha Summers pack. As far as I knew he had no reputation of pissing off other packs.

Standing up from my crouch I throw the stick I'd been using against one of the broken pillars. This cabin would end up killing me. Gusts of wind blew in from all directions and I knew within a matter of time I would freeze to death.

Sighing, I walk out of the cabin shielding my face from the wind that bit at me. I needed to find Tony so I could have all my essentials back.

Kicking snow up around me, I curse the Beta once again in my head for landing me in the middle of the freezing forest. Coming to the edge of the woods closer to civilization I walk down to the hub of the town and walk around as casually as possible. I could see some pack members but they were of the average rank and wouldn't have any idea that I was the hooded figure "terrorizing" their pack.

I come to a sudden halt outside of a fruit shop when I see the two people I'm avoiding most. Quickly shifting on my feet to face a tray that has apples and pretend I'm buying some while I look at the two figures from the corner of my eye. If I made any sudden movements that could draw any attention to myself I would be within the hands of the strongest people I know.

Figuring walking away would be the best option I casually place down the apple I was looking at and slowly made my way in the opposite direction.

"My dear!" My eye twitches with irritation and my shoulders come up from tensing. Of course the prick would decide to show himself now.

Grinding my teeth I continue walking as if I didn't hear anything but that doesn't seem to be enough of a hint as a large arm is swung over my shoulder and I'm brought into a warm chest.

Feeling warm breath on my ear I narrow my eyes in even more irritation, "I have the goods."

With that I subtly grab the front of his shirt and quickly walk us away from the scene before the two people notice us. Walking into a small area away from people I spin around and snap my fist forward landing into the nose of Tony.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?!" He yells out while wiping the small amount of blood off his face that had trickled down.

He would be fine, I glared.

"I don't know if you saw just now but you almost sold me out to the Beta and oh that's right the fucking Alpha!" My right eye twitched.

Backing up with raised arms Tony sighs, "I was only coming over to give you your stuff back like you asked! Please don't punch my nose again I'm sorry!"

I glare once more before rubbing a hand over my face roughly, "Come on let's go get my stuff."

-

I stare down at my stuff before looking up at Tony. He shrugs before smiling and gesturing towards the clothes, knifes, bow, and the arrows. I look back up at him before pointing at some of the clothes that had found it's way into the pile.