Chapter 8 [Part 1]

JADE'S P.O.V.:

Tristan parked the car in the campsite's car park.

By the looks of it, this was one of those huge campsites that was always packed, like a field at a festival.

At least we wouldn't be sleeping in the car again.

We had to carry our stuff in several loads as we refused to leave anything in the car; this didn't seem like a particularly safe place.

"Oh Jade, I know you never would have thought to pack a tent, so I packed a second one that you and Alice can share." June told me as she handed me something which I presumed was a tent.

"Thanks! Dude, I seriously never would have thought of that." I said, "But then again, you didn't tell me anything about this trip or what to pack."

"Touche."

JUNE'S P.O.V.:

The tents were set up in a circle formation and I suddenly had a flashback of the time we spent the night in Jasmine's garden, which was almost a year ago now.

Not a lot had changed actually and I was happy about that. We were all still great friends and that was all that mattered.

"What do we do now?" Jasmine asked, "Should we apply these?" Alice questioned, holding up several sheets of fake tattoos.

"Yes!" I exclaimed, already getting up to fetch a bottle of water and a clean sponge.

I sat down next to Jade and asked her which one she would like.

"Surprise me." she said.

"Okay then."

I cut out a little black star that I positioned under her left eye to start us off. About five minutes later she had wrist and ankle tattoos as well and I decided to help Jaz out.

"Haha!" Tristan suddenly shouted, "I look like a punk!"

I put one of my arms around Jasmine's shoulders and within two seconds put my other one around Mike's, "Be careful, you just insulted three people with five words."

"Are you gonna break up with him?" Rich asked me, "I just might." I said, trying to sound as serious as possible.

Tristan crawled over to us and got on his knees, "Please don't June! I promise I'll be a better boyfriend. Just give me another chance!"

"Oh, I don't know." I said, turning my head.

In the corner of my vision I saw Jade snickering and I winked at her.

"June." Mike whispered in my ear.

"Mike." I whispered back, but I could no longer keep my cool and I started smiling.

A huge ear-to-ear smile started to spread on Tristan's face as well and I leaned over to kiss him.

"God." I heard Mike mutter next to me, so I turned around and stuck my tongue out at him.

"I think I saw a pizza place at the entrance." Nathan said, changing the subject, "That could work for dinner, couldn't it?"

The others agreed, so Nathan set off with Rich and Alice trailing him.

"I have an idea!" I announced, "My stepmother bought this game called Randomise that I borrowed. She played it at a party and said it was, and I quote: 'immense fun.' I'll explain the rules when the others get back, but I thought it'd be fun to give it a go while we have pizza."

Author's Note:

As you could see from the title, this is only the first half of this chapter. Don't worry, it's not this short and hopefully it won't be this crappy either.

In the mean time it would mean a lot if you could vote and comment :)

XOXO Nina