Chapter-27

Dedicated this chapter to aishraak for her support. Thank you Dear .

AND

The amazing cover below is also made by aishraak . Thanks again hun for the cover.

I really loved the cover and the most beautiful thing in this cover is water drops on the beautiful rose which looks so beautiful

I really loved the cover and the most beautiful thing in this cover is water drops on the beautiful rose which looks so beautiful .

It really defines the beautiful relation growing between devil and his Angel.

I truly appreciate it :)
**************************
Ruhani's POV

Today it's been almost fifteen days since the day of our first month anniversary. After that day we both have been very busy with our work.

I went in his cabin to take signature of him on some papers but what I saw was my worst nightmare.

I saw a woman sitting on his lap and they both were kissing each other. I gasped in shock and hearing my voice he looked at me and then pushed the woman away.

'Angel,' he shouted but I didn't listen to him and ran from his cabin.

The images of him kissing her was playing in front of my eyes.

I was not looking where I was going and I ran into someone and before I could fall the person held me in his arms.

'Ru , Are you okay?' I heard max's voice to show him looking at me with concern in his eyes.

'Why are you crying?' he asked noticing my eyes filled with tears.

I hugged him and as he was caressing my back, I started crying more loudly.

'Everything will be okay. Don't cry,' he whisperd in my ears and continued stroking my back.

Vikram's POV

I was doing my work when my cabin door opened to see Simran , one of my night stands .

I don't even know how come she is in Pune and how she knows I am here .

'Simran why are you here? Leave the office right now,' I yelled at her angrily.

'I missed you Vikram,' she said and walked over to me and sat on my lap.

Before I could push her she smashed her lips on me.

And then I heard a gasp and broke the kiss to see Angel hurt and shocked.

I pushed Simran but before I could stop Angel she ran away.

I ordered Simran to leave the cabin and threatened that if she ever tried to contact me I will tell her husband everything.

Her face became pale and she left the cabin.

I went to explain it to Angel before she assumes the worst but I saw her in Max' s arms and Max was rubbing her back and whispering something into her ear.