Of Lost Deals And Won Dinners.

Uhm...5000 words D: Sorry darlings, got out of hand :/ I hope you like it anyway!!! THanks to all readers <3 So much.

---------------------------------------------

"Tell me!"

"No."

"Tell me, tell me, tell me!"

"No!"

"Oh c'moooon! Something'4s going on, I know it!"

"God, quit it, Duff!"

Axl palmed his face before stuffing some of his tuna salad into his mouth, absolutely annoyed by Duff sitting on his table, gum- smacking and chain- smoking while trying to find out how his meeting with that Hudson guy had been going all noon.

"Why don't you tell me, fucker?!"

"Why are you even so fuckin' interested?"

Duff leaned forward and popped his chemical pink bubble gum noisily and directly in front of Axl face ("Ugh! Duff!"), before answering in a very slow and overactedly clear voice.

"Because. He. Is. Hot."

Axl just rolled his eyes and continued eating as he grabbed for his bottle of soda.

"And? Even if, he's just a client like everybody else..."

"So why don't you tell me then?"

He popped his gum again, then took a deep drag of his completely black cigarette, his expression clearly showing that he thought he just brought forward the punchiest argument in their whole conversation what made Axl chuckle against his will.

Most people would think that Duff was stupid- plain and naive, but Axl knew it better. He was sluttish, sassy and yes, he could have a tendency for pointing out the very obvious, but in fact he was very clever and knew Axl long enough to immediately figure out that he was withholding something.

"You're a real pain in the ass, ya'know that?"

"Just that one single time and I wasn't even that near to your ass like I could have been.."

A stupid grin and Axl gave a hard punch to his chest with a laugh.

"That doesn't count at all!"

"Not?"

"No!"

"Ok, if you say so...now finally spill it!"

Axl sighed deeply and pushed his salad bowl away while Duff stared at him, all excited and wide eyed, itching for information.

"Damn...ok...I maybe should tell someone anyway, just in case I'm gonna be kidnapped..."

"What?!"

"Well...ok...it's gonna sound weird, so be prepared. You maybe wondered why he hasn't booked-"

"So you confirmed?"

"- I would have, damn, don't interrupt me, but...uh...I didn't even need to, cause'he doesn't want an escort."

"Why the fuck did he make an appointment then?"

"He...suggested another deal..."

"Oh my god!"

"Not what you think! Really, I mean, absolutely not what you think...he uhm...wants me to come to his house, have dinner and watch TV twice a week-"

"Ar-"

"- and before you're asking, he claims he doesn't want to fuck me, he doesn't even want to make out, he just wants me to...kinda...keep company with him."