Actually I'm An Architect

Sorry dears, I needed a whole month to upload D: Next time I will try to be faster! Enjoy :3

Chapter is for Lalicious

I added your lil wish there, baby <3

----------------------------------------------------------------

Axl couldn't deny that he was curious, excited even when he got the small silver key out of his pocket and opened the door to Slash's apartment, softly shoving it open and standing in the doorframe. He was sure that Slash wasn't home yet, but he couldn't help but check again as he stepped inside, slightly afraid he would run into him suddenly as he was fully intending to inspect every single room he could find. "Uhm, hello?"

No answer and there were also no lights turned on, so he finally relaxed, hanging up his coat to the wardrobe and stepped into the room fully, his shoes loudly clicking on the polished white parquet. "Alright then...", he whispered to himself as he walked through the living room, passing the kitchen. The apartment wasn't really devided into rooms though, there were not even doors- it was big, yes, intricated, but every room was open and connected with each other, like in a small labyrinth, just that there were glass walls all over, offering the breathtaking view from everywhere.

The furniture was spare, modern, but not really hard or edgy, the softly glowing lights from the ground so dim like everything was bathed in candlelight. He slowly walked along a small hallway that connected two big rooms, his fingers hesistantly brushing over the hard glass as he couldn't take his eyes from outside- the pool was flooded with colorfull lights from the inside, red and blue and pink, what gave everything such a surreal touch. The water looked heavy and thick, inviting to just strip and sink into it, forgetting about everything and just relax. There was a whole row of artificial garden torches and that dark brown wooden floor- it looked like some fancy luxury spa.

When he managed to eventually tear his eyes from outside, he found himself in a bedroom. There was not much, just a wide king size bed with dark chocolate colored sheets and a small black bench, a stereo, but what really caught his attention was behind the bed. He had been wondering about the soft, soothing rushing sound that seemed to linger in his ears since he had walked through that hallway and now he had found the source of it- "Holy crap...", he murmured as he stepped forward and beside the bed, reaching out to dip his fingertips into the softly pouring water.

A fuckin' waterfall...there was water running down the wall, consistently, even and in a beautifully, glistening manner, disappearing into a a small gap on the ground to probably be pumped upwards again. And well, it was nice to look at, nice to listen to, but that really was just pure decadence.

Axl shook his head slightly, too his own surprise a little repelled, before he walked back into the kitchen, not really in the mood for inspections anymore- it was kinda boring anyway. Simply nothing personal; no photos, no decor or memorabilia, just the simple dark furniture and a whole lot of vinyl, but he wasn't too fond of the thought to kneel down and look at them in his current outfit, so he just grabbed a cool bottle of Chardonnay from the fridge (what seemed to be the only content...vine and...vanilla pudding?) and poured himself a glass, before walking over to the record player, placing the needle on whatever vinyl was on at the moment. Then he sat down on the couch, listening to the subtle cracking.

When the first sounds filled the room (quiet awesome acoustics he had to admit), a wide smile flashed on his lips and he chuckled, having a sip of his vine- Divinyls, I touch myself.