The Plumber

-Sebastian's Point Of View-
Business has been pretty slow lately, good for the people, bad for the plumbers though. I'm walking to my studio apartment, when I receive a phone call.

"Hello...?"

"Hello, is this Sebastian?", that voice sounds so proper and as smooth as soft velvet.

"Yes, it is."

"Ok great, are you available to fix a plumbing issue?"

I'll get home later than usual, but as I said business has been slow, so, "Yes, I'm available."

"Ok I'm going to text you my address, please try to get here as soon as possible."

"See you soon."

I get the text message, that's nearly 20 minutes away from here, I'll have to take the bus. I get to the apartment building, and click on the apartment number on the intercom.

"Who is this?"

You've just called me, I roll my eyes, "The Devil.", I say sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know anyone by the name of 'The Devil', I think you have the wrong address..."

"No, I was just j-joking...", I choke out awkwardly.

"Then who are you, really?"

"It's Sebastian."

"Come right up.", they say chuckling.

They beep me in and I walk to the glass finished elevator, and press the 7th floor button. So far this place looks very extravagant, I get to the floor and walk to door number 31, I knock and wait. A boy that looks about 20 years of age opens the door, the first thing that strikes me is his sapphire-coloured eye, it's a shame I can't see the other one. I could get lost in the abyss of them.

"Hello," he says with a small smirk, dammit, I was still staring,"come right in." He steps aside for me to walk through.

His apartment is beautiful, the size of it 4 times as big as mine.

"So what seems to be the problem?"

"I turned on the faucet in my bathtub, but the water came out underneath the bath instead of out the faucet."

"Well then it's nothing too serious, it should take about a maximum of 1 hour to fix."

I see him breathe out a sigh of relief.

"Let me show you to the bathroom," he walks down the corridor,"here it is."

"I'll get started right away."

"Thank you, I know this was very last minute."

"It's no problem at all." Something inside of me feels the need to please the person before me.

"See you later then, and tell me if you need or want anything." He smiles and walks off with an air of grace and elegance.

"Let's see what we have here, then shall we?" I mumble to myself.