Confessions

-Ciel's POV-
I welcome Sebastian in and we go to sit on the couch.

"I'll go get something for us to drink," I walk to the kitchen, "is beer okay?"

"Yeah, thanks.", he whispers in my ear from behind me. I jump back startled.

"What are you doing in here?!"

He backs up, "Sorry, I just wanted to see your kitchen, that's all.", he says while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, ok then. Let's go back to the lounge."

We get to the lounge and start drinking the beers, after about two each, he proposed a drinking competition. I'm a light drinker, but I'm not one to say no to a competition.

"Sure, what does the loser have to give the winner?", I ask skeptically.

"A kiss! Yes...a kiss.", he says while nodding his head.

"Ok, one...two...three, lets go!"

After about 7 beers, I was already feeling out of it.

"I'm done, if I drink anymore I'll puke."

He carries on though well past my number. After beer number 12, I stop him. By now he's a blabbering mess.

"Guess *hic* youuuuuu have to *hic* give meeeeee kisses!", he says while puckering his lips.

"I recall just one kiss, but whatever.", I slowly start to lean in.

"With me, it never stays as one.", I hear him mumble to himself.

He starts leaning up to where out lips connect, his lips taste like beer, yet they're still delectable. I can't get enough. He slowly starts licking my bottom lip, asking for entrance, I resist at first. But then he starts gently biting my bottom lip, I open my mouth to let him in. His breath is hot, our tongues start fighting for dominance, his tongue wins. Soon I'm sitting on his lap, the make out session becomes heated, and a soft moan leaves my throat. That snaps me out of my trance. I pick myself off his lap.

"Well, there you got your kiss.", I say slightly flustered.

"You seeeemed to enjoy it Cieeel," he says looking impressed with himself, "now, please may i haaaave a tour of yoooour apartment."

That seems harmless enough, "Sure, follow me this way." I show him the second bathroom, the study, and the second bedroom.

Once we get to the main bedroom he asks, "Is this yooour bedroom Cieeeel?"

His slurring is starting to annoy me, "Yes, this is it," While I'm saying this, he jumps on my bed, "what are you doing?!"

"Come cuddle Cieeel.", he looks cutely at me from the bed.

"Aargh, fine. But just cuddling that's it.", I say exasperated.

"Yeees, just come come," he says hurriedly, "can I tell youuu something?"

I walk and lie in the bed," Yes, what is it?"

"I really like you, but for some reason you'll never like me back," he says with a hint of sadness in his voice," the first time I saw you it was like seeing sunlight for the first time-"

I cringed, I think he noticed.

"-I know that sounds really cheesy, but you've brought me happiness, just your smile is able to turn my bad day good. But if being friends is all you want I'm able to come to terms with that, just as long as I'm near you to be able to see you smile and bring you joy."

I lie there stunned in silence, I could still feel the feeling of his lips on mine.

"Sebastian I..."

"It's fine Ciel, you don't have to say anything.", it seems as if he's sobered up.

"Wait, let me finish. I like you too Sebastian-"

He gasped.

"-it's just that I'm pretty high maintenance relationship-wise, it takes a lot for me to be able to trust you in any way. And I'm also a couple goals fanatic, love isn't perfect but I keep on trying to make it that way. So I tend to get pretty annoying, pretty fast."

"I'm able to handle all of that. I just need you to be willing to accept me.", he says earnestly.

By now we're facing each other, we're looking into each other's eyes.

"Of course I'll accept you, lets see how it goes, ok?"

"Yes, ok," he says happily, "are you my boyfriend now?"

"I guess I am.", he hugs me to his chest.

"I couldn't wish for any more."

We fall asleep holding each other.