2.

I stood up from the bar my knees a bit weak. I slumped back down and put my head on the bar. I heard lip chuckling. "your legs broken?" He said while sitting directly in front of me. I lifted my head up and stuck my lip out. "i cant walk." He smiled and shock his head. "carry me." Lip chuckled and got up turning around. "oh piggy back ride!!" I squilled and wrapped my legs around me. Thankfuly he had no problem lifting me up. "lucky were not to far." He walked out the bar with me on his back. "so tell me about yourself lippy." He sighed and took a deep breath. "i have 2 sisters fiona and debbie and 3 brothers ian carl and lil liam. What about you?" I shurgged and rested my head on his back. "i was adopted. No idea." We rounded the corner as our houses came into view. "where your parents?" Lip asked as he shifted my body a bit. "mom and dad over dosed on some drugs when i was real young. Dont remember them much."

Lip carried me through his fence and twisted the knob. He got the door open and walked into what i assumed was the living room. He bent down and softly droped me on the couch. He grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. "be right back." I nodded and grabbed the remkte flicking through channels finding ghost adventurers. Lip returned with 2 beers in his hand. "m'lady" i grabbed the bottle and took a sip out of it. He joined me in watching ghost adventuerers. "You know this shit is fake right?" Lip said from taking a cig and lighting it up. i turned my head towards him and glarred at him. "Theres such things as ghosts. You just dont believe." He smirked and took a hit off his cig. i leaned my head back and looked at him. "your cute." I said while jabbing his check with my finger. "and your beautiful." He said while tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "thanks." I giggled and rested my head on his shoulder.

his front door opened and someone walked through i was to comfy to get up and introduce myself so i just turned around and smiled. A woman stood there with long blsck hair. She had grovery bags in her hands. I shot up and grabbed some bags from her cause i could see she was struggling. "thanks. And who are you by the way?" She asked. I looked down at lip to see he had passed out. "im layla. I just moved in next door and i met ian and lip last night. By the way i out drunk your father." She chuckled and led me into the kitchen. "thats surprising. Frank beats us all the time." I wonder why they call him by his name and not dad. Note: ask lip why later. "so whatd you and lip do." She wiggled her eye brows at me and i laughed. "not even close. After i out drank frank lip ended up carrying me back here and as you can see hes passed the fuck out!" Suddenly the back door opened a little black boy and a girl with red hair entered. "oh hey. You must be layla. Im debbie. And this is liam." She held her hand out and i took it. "its nice to meet you." Liam just stood and looked at me. "are you my brothers girlfriend?" He asked which caused me, fiona and debbie to laugh. "no hun. Im just his friend. Would you like to be my friend to?" He smiled and nodded. "well then were friends to."

a few seconds later a boy walked in. This has to be carl cause i remember lip mentioning he had 3 brothers. "whos the chick?" He asked looking at me. "layla. You must be carl." He nodded his head at me. I looked around the room filled with people then lip joined my side. "i see your legs are ok now." I smiled at him innocently. He smirked and walked to the fridge grabbing some beers. He handed me and fiona one. "oh shes a drinker to." Fiona said after she took a sip of hers. The door opened again and kev and v walked in. "theres my fav alcoholic!" Kev said to me. "did she tell you she out drank frank?" Debbie and carl looked at me in disbelieve. "if had rounds go up to 25 and id be fine. Franks just a little pussy." I said while taking a sip of my beer. "maybe we caught him on an off day." V said while putting 4 cases of beer on the table. Carl began reaching for one and fiona smacked his hand. "come on. Im 16 now." Fiona shock her head. "not till your 18 birthday." He rolled his eyes and walked into the living room.

"anyone wanna smoke?" Lip said from taking a joint out of his pocket. He lit it up and handed it to me. I took a few puffs and passed it to fiona. I blew the smoke out and smiled. "were missing something." V said while walking into the living room and pushing the stero button. Loud music began playing. Lip looked over at me and smirked. "you look cute when you smoke. Your eyes go all chinease." I smacked his arm and giggled at him. The front door opened and ian walked in. "IAN YOUR HOME!!" I yelled crashing into him. I think me and ian get along great cause he doesnt like my female parts.

"Oh lemme get a hit." He grabbed the joint from kev and took a hit handing it to me. "i take it you and lip had a good day." He wiggled his eye brows. "first fiona now you. What is it with yall being pervs." I hit his arm gently. "save any people today?" I looked at his emt uniform. "eh. Few broken bones some guy covered in shit. Gotta love this job. Imma shower and change." I nodded as he walked upstairs. "hey can i talk to you." Lip poked my arm and led me outside. "fuck its freezing." He took his jacket off and put it around me. "thanks" he smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. "dont count on me being sweet." I rolled my eyes at him. "oh come on you like m-" before i could finish my sentence his lips crashed down on mine. He snaked his arm around my waist pulling me closer against his body. Our lips moved in sync sith each other. I ran my hands through his hair and smiled into the kiss. It felt amazing so many firesorks had gone off and the buterflies in my stomach started killkng each other. He pulled back and rested his forehead on mine. "ive been wanting to do that since i laid my eyes on you layla." I giggled and looked beyond him to see everyone gathered at the window watching us. As soon as they saw me glarring they all ran the other direction. "Welk why didnt you do that earlier." I asked directing my attention back to him. He chuckled and looked at the sky. "cause you were drunk. I didnt wanna force that on you." I chuckled at him. Thats sweet. "well you could of. I wouldnt have mind. Quiet frankly i enjoyed that." I reached up to his face and touched his lips. "i aouldnt mind doing it again honestly." I said while pulling him closer. He closed the space between us and started kissing me again.