4.

I woke up to someone tickling my nose. "go away." I turned my head and went back to sleep. 5 seconds later i felt my nose tickling again. I slowly opened my eyes to see lip. "howd you get in?" I sat up and looked at the window that was closed and locked. "through the front door silly. now get up cause we have a big day." I looked at him confused.

"larry told me its your birthday so were gonna party like animals!!" I laughed and got up. Lips eyes fell to my ass. I looked down to notice i was wearin only a pair of black panties and a long shirt. "eyes up here." Lip chuckled and put his hand behind his neck. I walked in my bathroom and stripped my shirt off throwing on a long sleeve shirt and pants. I walked out to see lip looking around my room. "this is the most neatest most orginized room ive ever seen." I laughed at him and sat back on my bed. "so what we doin today?" I said while looking up at lip. "were gonna get drunk and do stuff." I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck. "you can do my stuff." I said seductivly. "oh i will." He started kissing my neck as sparks and fireworks went off. A small moan escaoed my neck. Lip pulled back and smirked. "well now i know what to do to turn you on." He winked and grabbed my hand intertwinging our fingers. We walked down the stairs and saw larry sitting there drinking his coffee.

"good morning birthday girl!" I let lose of lips hand and ran to larry hugging him. "me and you mom got you something together. I hope you like it." He kissed my forehead and handed me a box. I opened jt to see a pair of car keys. I yelled out in excitement and ran outside to see a brand new truck sitting there. I turned back around and ran into larry and janes arms. "were proud of you for getting a job. Happy birthday baby girl." I kissed both their checks and walked out to the truck. "now we can ride in style." I said to lip while unlocking the doors. "this is fuckin nice." Lip said while looking around in it. "well hey if you or any of the others need a ride i got you boo." I said while kissing his check.

~
Lip kept pulling his phone out every once in a while and texting. "who you texting?" I asked while jealousy took over. "no one special." He put his phone back in his pocket. We pulled in the alibi parking lot and got out. "wait. Before we go in i wanna give this to you. I know we havent known each other long but these feelings are just over wealming." He said pulling a neatly wrapped box out of his pocket. "yes. I will msrrying you lip." We both started laughing. I unwrapped the box and opened it seeing a ring. "whats this for?" I looked up at lip almost in tears. "Im not saying i love you or anything. Im just saying... A beautiful girl like you deserves a beautiful ring." He put his hand on my check and smiled. I leaned into his hand and let a few tears out. "you dont like it?" He said removing his hand. I smiled and put the ring on looking at my hand. "no phillip. I love it. Thank you so much." That was the first time i had ever called him by his real name and by the look on his face it was the first for anyone to call him that.

"now lets go in." Lip said while opening the doors for me. I walked in and suddenly heard

"SURPRISE!!!"

everyone jumped up. Kev, v, fiona, everyone i had met was here. "heres a toast for the birthday girl!!" Kev held up a shot of tequilla. "Layla!!" Everyone shouted. Lip handed me a shot as i threw it back. Even frank was here. My good ole drinkin buddy. Lip guided me to the bar and sat down. "lets get this party started!" Kev yelled.

After almost drinking the bar dry we all went back to the house. I could offcialy say i was drunk allready. Lip picked me up and carried me in his house. "why does your legs break everytime your drunk?" Lip asked me while chuckling. Fiona opened the door for us. "hey its her birthday. Let her have her way!" To be fair all of us were pretty drunk. Debbie came down the stairs and greeted us. "hello my beautiful red headed neighbour." I said while poking her nose. "is she drunk?" Fiona started laughing. "they both are. Kev and v are behind her." Lip said while throwing me on the couch. "My legs are broke!!" I said scolding lip. He chuckled and sat beside me. "ill let you get away with it since its your birthday. We turned the tv on and sat watching scary movies. Kev and v joined us. We were all passing around a joint and talking about how stupidly gory this movie was. Lip kept looking at me from the corner of his eye every once in a while.

After the movie was finished kev and v went home. "im heading off to bed. Ill see yall tomorrow for work." Fiona said while walking up the stairs. "goodnight!" I yelled at her as she dissapeared. "so.. What now?" Lip asked while thrning his attention towards me.

"i know you already got me something for today but theres one more thing i want." He looked at me confused. I climbed on top of him and started kissing him and moving my hips in his lap. He took his hands and grabbed my ass picking me up.

He pulled back for a second and looked at me. "are you sure?" I looked into his eyes and bit my lip. "yes." He smiled and started kissing my neck carrying me into his room. He laid me down on the bed and stripped my shirt off. He stared at my chest. He then threw his shirt to the floor. His body was absolutley perfect. He bent bsck down and started kissing my neck down to my stomach. I moaned and shivered under his touch. "fuck your sexy." I heard him growl. He lifted up and looked at me. "are you 100% sure layla?" I nodded my head and unbuttoned my pants. "just be careful." He nodded and yanked my pants off along with my panties. He pulled his pants off and as soon as i saw his rock hard member i new that i would not be walking for a few days. He bent back down and started to kiss my inner thigh making me moan louder. His kisses got lower and lower till he hit my sensative core. Pleasure was all i felt. Suddenly i felt one of his fingers slid into me. I wrapped my legs around his head and grasped the pillow. He suddenly stoped and came up to my mouth kissing me. "One last time... Are you sure about this layla?" I nodded and pulled him closer. He took a deep breath and slid his member into me. I let out a moan and dug my nails into his back. And let me tell you. Right then and there i new i loved him.