Chapter 1: Dia de los Muertos

Roselin walked to the graveyard from school to meet up with her dead family. Today was November 2 which meant it was the day of the dead for Mexicans. Her brown hair moved as the winds of winter swirled her hair around. As she neared the graveyard she had a bouquet of red, yellow, orange, white, and Black flowers. She walked further in the yard to the very back where her family was buried. She stood there looking at the graves as it begun to darken. She sat on her knees and began to take out the food she brought. She equally divided the flowers into the vases along with the food. As she finished only a big red Rose was left behind. She carefully picked it up not noticing her family's spirits surrounding her. Watching over her as she was alone. Roselin stood up and took the short cut near the river after saying goodbye to her family. The red rose glowed some how as the moon reflected its beauty. Little did she know a shadow was following her. As she reached the end of the river someone had pushed her causing her to fall and hit her head and drowning in the river. The currents carried her to a small pond in which was calm water. She still held the rose in her dead cold hands which the rose grew fond of though saddened as it knew she was gone.

Hey guy Black_Rock_Shooter78 here and sorry for the short chapter I am busy with homework which sucks though I will be posting more often though probably shorts. Sorry again and hope you liked this chapter.

BTW the title is "Day of the dead"

~Bye my Shooters