Chapter 2: Meeting Bunnymund

It has been 100 years since Roselin's death and breath. As those years went on so did a lot of scares from the so called "the Boogeyman" In November 2, 2013 Roselin's eyes fluttered open. Her brown eyes were still normal though immediately turned yellow while glowing. She stood there amazed though her features where different. Her skin was no longer tan it was white and more smooth and a bit hard. She wore a red dress decorated with roses, sculls and different designs on it. She touched her head and felt a sombrero that was huge and was red with yellow roses around the outer of it. Behind the roses were two sculls with paint making them look festival. Some candles followed the yellow roses behind making it light up where she stood. She walked forward to the pond to look at her face. As she stood there nervous to look down something watched her from afar keeping distance. She sighed and slowly looked down and she was surprised her. Her brown hair was normal though it wad longer and thicker than before. It was curled at the tips and had red sculls attached to them. Her face was white though it was decorated with paint in which was permanently on her. Her red lips had black lines looking like stitches. Her eyes shadow was light blue but a bit dark in the corners. She was a complete different person.

Roselin's POV

I looked really pretty though I was confused at who I was.

"Your name is La Muerte Guardian of life and Death, creator of terror and candy my dear and it so happens you get celebrated twice a year so go on and do your thing."

A soothing voice said to me as I looked up at the moon. I recognized the voice, but I shrugged it off. I nodded and flew off to towns and made decorations appear around houses and signing my signature secretly on some decorations. As I flew I noticed I had skeleton minions helping out and their eye sockets glowed yellow. I smiled and continued onto my journey. As we arrived at Australia there were a lot of people trying to decorate, but had complications. I nodded at my minions and we headed off to help them. As I created yellow orbs to shoot at the houses I noticed a swift of light Grey mist past. I shrugged shot an orb at the house. As it was about to hit I was caught by a furry paw. I looked at the person which was a Pooka male. I smiled at him and he looked angry.

"Listen here máte. I don't know what ye be doing to these innocent humans, but ye have to stop"

He said in an Australian accent. I shook my head and pointed at the other houses. He looked and his eyes widened in surprise. The houses my minions decorated where beautiful and full of life and joy.

"As you can see I am not harming them. Just helping them celebrate my holiday for the second time."

I said as I smirked and smiled at the same time. 
(Like on the picture on top)
He let one ear flop down and looked at me confused.

"I am la Muerte and in which I make Halloween and day of the dead come true my friend."

I said as I pointed at the humans that where happily in the grave yards talking to the graves. I got some dust and was about to spread it until I looked at the Pooka.

"You wanna help?"

I asked and held my dust out to him. He nodded and questioned me a bit. I grabbed a pinch of it and spread it across some graves. There the spirits came back and smiled at their family who couldn't see their spirit. They looked up at me and bowed. I curtsied and nodded slightly. They went back to their family and held them and making the candles move rapidly and 'ate' the food. The Pooka smiled and nodded as he began to spread it around. As he finished I gazed at the happy families who were glad to be together for another year. My heart melted as I saw a child alone at the grave yard looking sad. I floated down and sat next to her. I motioned the Pooka to give me the dust in which he did. I sprinkled some on the grave and there stood a mother. She looked really nice and beautiful. She sat on the edge of her grave stone and was about to pet the child head when she stopped. She looked at me with a worry expression. I nodded and smiled and motioned for her to go on. She smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you. Thank you so much"

She whispered. I nodded as she hurried off to her daughter and hugged her though the girl didn't feel it. I thought for a second until I touched the edge of the stone and there grew a small green vine with a yellow, red and Black roses. The girl looked at it and smiled. She looked at my direction and her eyes widened. I smiled and she hugged me.

"I believe in you Muerte."

she said happily. I hugged her tightly.

"I have a surprise look behind you."

I said. She nodded and did, but slowly. She gasped and ran to her mother's spirit hugging her. I smiled and I left a red rose for the little girl to take. I floated up, but turned around and blew a kiss at the flower making it live forever. 'Take care little one and don't stop growing."