The Annoying Dog

I woke up with the sound of kit barking in my face. I was still in the hill. I opened my eyes and stared straight into the sun.

'' AHHH, THE SUN IS BLINDING MEH!!" I yelled out loud

I immediately sat up and rubbed my eyes. I had to blink twice to regain my vision. I jumped up and walked to my bag on the branch, I grabbed it.

''Which way Kit?"

''Bark"

Ok then. I followed Kit into the darkness of the forest.

-------------

Obi's POV

-------------

I got up and went to Masters office.

''Ah. Obi there is a carriage out side waiting for you,Shirayuki is waiting for you. Please be safe I'm going to get Shirayuki and say my goodbyes'' Master sighed

Obvious that he doesn't want to let Shirayuki go.

''Nothing will happen to her I promise'' I bowed and jumped out the window to the carriage.

''Obiii can you go on the route ahead, Shirayuki will follow in the carriage'' Master yelled

I nod and yelled back "But I will ride a horse''

I got a horse that was as black at night it self. It looks so mysterious. I sound on ahead and left the castle walls with the carriage a few hundred feet away.

----------

Obi is now in Tanburan

(8:34 P.M)

---------

(Still Obi's POV)

Once I got all set in my room at the castle the miss came knocking at my door.

''Hey,Obi I was thinking to go outside for walk, what do you say,wanna come with me?'' The miss asked

''Yeah sure why not''I smiled

----------

(Y/n) POV

----------

It was night I went to city streets. I had my hoodie on so I won't cause any trouble. I was walking with my hood on and Kit was walking beside me I heard someone talking about how hard it was to leave Tanburan. I looked to see who was it and there was the red haired girl and Obi-i I tried not to act suspicious but unfortunately I was so focused on not trying to look suspicious I bumped in to the red haired. Great going (Y/n). Causing me to fall on my butt.

''Oh gosh, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you'' the red haired girl apologized

''Need help? There mistress'' Obi smiled

''No, I could get up by myself'' I mumbled

And out of nowhere I felt my hood fall down. Kit started to growl.

''I knew it I remembered that voice.'' Obi gasped

I froze for 2 seconds and then I ran.

'' wait here miss.'' Obi said to the red haired girl

-------------

Obi's POV

------------

That girl is not going to get away from me this time I ran after her. At this point we were in the forest.

-------

Your POV

-------

I was running in the forest with Kit beside me and I checked back to see if he was still behind me. And he was . Dang it I need to lose him I looked forward and BANG! I hit a tree branch and then everything went black.

-------------

Obi's POV

------------

The girl hit the tree branch and got knocked out cold . I went right beside her and her dog kept barking and growling at me. Her nose was bleeding from hitting that tree.

'' I'm not going to hurt her now be quiet.'' I yelled at the dog

This mutt won't stop. I picked up the girl (bridal style) and carried her to Miss.

(Thx for reading and sorry for the short chapter I have school to deal with and I was all out of I ideas. But I owe it all to @Mitsuhide_7 Thx for the GREATEST IDEA EVER :3)