Part 14

As you lay there in lukes arms you felt like everything was going to be okay, "you know ive always loved you y/n, ever since the first day i saw you. But i could never do anything cos Calum, Calum was always there in the way, i know it sounds super cheesy but its true" you cut him of by placing a kiss on his lips "i love you too you idiot" your moment was interrupted by a loud smash and a car alarm. The door swung open and Luke was dragged  out. Calum stood there baseball bat in hand, his eyes were narrow and eye brows furrowed as he downed a sip of vodka then threw it aside.
"I CANT BELIEVE YOU" cried calum "THATS MY FIANCÉE". luke was helpless under Calums grasp and turning reader by the second.
"WAS YOUR FIANCÉE" you screamed sliding your engagement ring from you finger and throwing your it as far as you could. Calum threw Luke to the ground and swung his fist at you. "WHAT are you doing you idiot that cost LOTS OF MONEY TO PLEASE YOU STUPID ASS".
"Dont talk to her like that" Luke growled and rose up with a baseball bat tightly in his grasp and he swung it at calum knocking him to the ground. As Calum fell knocked out cold Luke threw the bat in the back of the car.
"SHIT, lets go" luke screamed and you both scrambled into the car and drove away as fast as you could skipping every red light and kissing at the stop signs.