Part 19

(Your P.o.v)
You were cuddled up on the bed reading your favorite book as the rain poured outside, it was your day of, you and Luke had both been working 24/7 in your jobs trying to scrape together rent. Despite that you loved it here, you loved luke, it was all perfect except luke always seemed down sometimes. You knew it was because he missed Calum, Michael and Ashton but he refused to talk to them. Your thoughts were broken by a knock at the door!
"luke" you screamed and ran to the door "your home early!!". Your face fell as you opened the door, it was calum.
"Can we talk" cal mumbled shoving his foot in the door blocking your attempt to slam it shut
"cal please leave" you begged "im so sorry, so sorry please just leave" you whined
"why are you sorry ive missed you so much" he beamed pulling you into a tight hug. *why is cal hugging me shouldn't he be mad at me* You returned the hug a confused look plastered on you face.
"How did you find us?" You asked
"A few fans messaged us telling us they've seen you here" he said pulling you into a kiss.
"CALUM WTF" you screamed pushing him off "you can just kiss me!!!"
"Why? Why not your my fiancé?" Calum said just as confused as you where.
"Calum we broke up?" You explained "dont you remember?"