McCree x Shy!Fem

This was requested by @NdragonEyes ! I hope you like!~

___________________________

It was a sunny day at Overwatch Headquarters, you were walking to you dorm until you heard shouting coming from McCree's room, you decided it wouldn't hurt to stop and take a listen.

You brushed your h/c hair out of your face as you pushed your ear onto the door, Gabriel and McCree were fighting.

You had always wondered if they were close, you were curious about their relationship. Cousins? Brothers? Father and son? It had lingered on your mind for a while.

"You need to stop slacking off! If you want to stay in this organization, prove that you deserve to be in it!" You heard Gabriel growl. Man, that must've hit hard.

You then heard footsteps approaching the door, you quickly backed away as you saw the door open, Gabriel took a glance at you, glared, and walked away.

McCree took notice of you and tipped his hat, "Howdy there y/n! Need somthin'?" He said in his heavy southern accent, you blushed softly at his words.

"W-well, I was walking by and I heard shouting, so I came to check if you were alright." You said nervously, hair falling in front of your face, you were'nt much of the social type.

"Oh, that's just' Reyes being Reyes. I'm fine though darlin', thanks for the concern." He said with a smile, his hand then went up and pushed your hair out of your face gently, your face turned red.

"O-oh, okay, y-your welcome." You stuttered as your tripped on your words.

You both then heard a camera flash behind you, you then turned to see D.va, your best friend, standing there with her phone.

"I'm definitely posting this one! Total ship moment! Lol!" She giggled as she started running down the hall.

"HANA IM GOING TO KILL YOU." You screeched as you ran after her, leaving McCree chuckling to himself.

___________________________

WORD COUNT: 375

Hey guys!

Yea, I know, you hate me.

I haven't posted in like 5 years! I'm sorry! I lost inspiration...BUT IM BACK.

I know this one isn't long, I'm just tired, BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE.

Anyways, I hope you like this one, I might update again tomorrow!

Luv,
Jordi~💕⭐️

P.S: A vote and comment would be appreciated ✨

P.P.S: Leave requests on request page pls!