I am the happiest girl on the planet

I posted this in the blind fic & figured some of you might like to read this as well. 💕

Hey guys! I don't talk much about myself or things that happen to me in real life, but I'm honestly so happy about something and I'd like to share it with you and hope you like reading about something that happened to me in real life and made - and still makes me - so, so happy.

So, there's this musician I'm a really big fan of. Discovered him in 2015 when he was the support act of a band I went to. I fell in love with his music, downloaded his cd and bought it physically once it came out in our country. I tweeted him a few times and he either liked it, or replied to it. He also retweeted and quoted some of my tweets.

I was creating some gifts for him and the other guys that perform. He knew about it and told all of his friends about it.

When I was able to see them at a festival in August 2016, I met him and one of his friends. I didn't have the gifts finished yet so I didn't give them yet. But he signed my vinyl I bought at the festival, wrote a special message for me on it because he recognized me from online, and his friend took a few pics with me.

The tweets and replies kept going, and it even happened more on Facebook - every time I reacted to his FB posts, he either liked it, replied to it, or did both.

In October, I went to my third concert of him and met him + the same friend I met in August. I gave them the presents and they both recognized me, hugged me, talked to me like I was their friend for months and not their fan they talked to for the second time ever. They were so happy with the gifts I gave them and kept thanking me. I told them I would be seeing them at the next concert 3 days later. They both said they loved that I was so die hard to go again in the same week.  They also signed my CD.

The next concert, I met them both again, plus his other three friends. I gave them the remaining gifts and they were incredibly thankful, signed everything I wanted to have signed, and took pictures with me. They all hugged me and talked to me because I did this for them and they were so happy about it. When I went to meet him again, he said that he saw me in the crowd singing my ass off, and he loved to see me again.

Then, 2 days after, I went again: my fifth concert, and they knew I would be there. One of his friends wore the gift I made him on stage (!!!!!!!) and I was so so so happy. There was this group of girls waiting in front of the stage to meet that friend of him, but he was busy packing. Then I walked up to the stage, his friend spotted me and immediately came up to me to hug me and thank me a thousand times for the gift again, when I was thanking his friend for wearing it. His friend signed my stuff again and went back to packing their stuff, but didn't go to the group of girls waiting for him at the stage, and they gave me the dirtiest and meanest look I'd ever seen 😅
I also met all of his other friends again, and then him again. He was super happy to see me and even kissed my cheek
(!!! I ! Died ! It ! Was ! So ! Sweet !!!) and hugged me tightly, thanking me once again, signing my stuff once again, taking a third picture with me once again, and told me he was gonna miss me 'cause he loved seeing me at his concerts.

He and his friends liked my tweets and Instagram posts about meeting them after the concert. He continued liking and replying to me on Facebook - even more now than before those concerts. I carved a pumpkin with his logo, and tweeted it. He saved the pic and posted it on Facebook with my name on it and how cool he thought it was.

Then he asked us to take a screen shot of the first songs of the Spotify top 2016 songs, and he replied to me once again. I bought an "ugly" Christmas sweater from him the minute he released them, and he replied and liked it.

He posted a post about the tank top he was wearing on a pic with his own logo and stuff on it. I already bought it myself at the concert. He said that if you'd tag a friend or two, you had a chance to win the shirt.

I told him my best friend should win, 'cause I took her with me to her first concert of him and she loved it, with a lil story why she should win it. There were lots of other comments, some with tons of likes from others, but I only got 1 like from my best friend who I obviously tagged.

Today he mentioned me in a comment in the post and told me I had won the tank top.

I am honestly so fucking happy that I won. He was so sweet when he told me I had won, and told me to send him a direct message with my shipping address and the size my best friend would like.

In the message, I said "shirt" instead of "tank top", and he immediately asked if I'd prefer having the shirt instead of the tank top, and that I could have that one too if I wanted (and if this isn't the cutest thing ever, I don't know what is). I clarified that I was talking about the tank top rather than the t shirt and I just wrote the wrong word, and he told me he understood and he would send the tank top to me with my Christmas sweater I ordered - yes. He remembered I ordered the Christmas sweater. Oh my god what the fuck.

So. Yeah. He's currently making me so happy. I love him and his music so much. He's touring around the world, gaining so many fans every day. And he does all those sweet things for me. He makes me so happy and I cannot wait to see him again next year and hopefully meet him again and I never ever ever want this to end. I love him and his music so much and I know I just said that in this paragraph, but dammit, it's so true.

I am such a lucky and happy girl to have him as one of my favorite artists - and being able to talk to him and hug him and go to his concerts and just kind of become his friend. He chose me between all those comments to win this tank top. He always chooses to comment to or like (or both) my reactions to his posts, while there are hundreds of other reactions on the same post and I wasn't even the first one to comment.

I love him.

I am happy.

I hope some of you liked to read about this thing that's been happening to me for just a year now, since I found his music. I'll update soon, I promise. Have a great idea for the next chapter.

I love you all. Stay safe