So...

For everyone who read my fic "One good thing about Music: When it hits you, you feel no Pain."

Thank you.

I wanted to update the part about th/4 book in my book "InthenameofJoshDun 's fanfic books and one-shots" a minute or two ago, and I noticed the differences between now and 6 months ago when I updated that book for the last time.

It took me almost 2 years (if not actually 2 years) to write that book. My first fanfic. My first book ever published online. The first book that people read and voted and commented on. The book that made all of this possible for me: writing one-shots and fanfictions for every one of you constantly.

Without you, I wouldn't be in the place I was now. I wouldn't have so many followers and so many reads and votes and comments every day. I hear people say that they heard from others that my stories should be good and so they want to read them for themselves. I hear people say I'm their favorite writer ever, and not only on Wattpad. People who don't know me in real life care about me, are worried for me if I'm feeling bad, and are so happy for me when I am happy. They even thank me for updating when they have a rough day. Someone even told me they wanted to give up on everything, and I really mean everything, life included, but they didn't because they wanted to know how that story ended.

This means so much to me.

It took me a long time to come to where I am now and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us all. But take a second to look at how many of you read, voted and commented on that fic in the last 6 months, even though I only published 6 new parts since that: 5 chapters and an epilogue. The 1,5 year before that, I published 60 chapters and the numbers were nowhere close to what they are now.

Every number has at least tripled - not to mention the votes that has quadrupled and even a bit more - in the last six months and I can't believe it.

Thank you

Thank you.

Thank you for everything.

I love you all so much.