4

Why is it every time I write my chapters, I run out of inspiration and have to watch a whole three episodes of Naruto again..... -.-

|Comment if you are an author and understand|

"Hinata, wanna come over?" Sakura asked. Hinata laughed. "You bet, not until that red haired bitch learns her manners.

Normal POV
Chuckling the six of them teleported to their home.

Sakura, sighed as she got back to her room, it was almost dinner and many things had happened today and she was annoyed at Ino and Tenten for their curiosity. There was a shuffling sound of clothes and she snapped her head towards the balcony. Uchiha Itachi.

"Come in." Sakura told him, he moved the dark blinds aside as he walked in and admired the beauty in front of him.

Sakura lifted a brow. "Something you need Itachi?" She asked with a slight smile. Itachi held his breath and his hands itched to grab her and kiss her. Sakura realised his hands twitching every couple of seconds. "Itachi? What's wrong?" She asked him worriedly. "I'm sorry Sakura..." She looked at him confused. The next thing she knew, was big warm hands grabbing her by the waist and pulled her in as she met with the soft lips of Itachi kissing her.

She was shocked. She never knew an Uchiha like Itachi would softened so much in front of Sakura. She started kissing him back, making him smile into their heated kiss and she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling them both down onto her bed.

After a few minutes of making out, they broke apart and breathed in and out heavily. "I want you to be mine." Sakura looked at Itachi wide eyes. "W-What?" She stutted. "In my life, after my team mates died, after I left the village, Sasuke and family, I turned cold and distance to everyone else apart from my parents. You softened me so much that I kissed you and am say all this to you right now..." His speech left her speechless. She couldn't believe what he said. What she did next made Itachi's heart soar with joy. She gave him an actual big smile and kissed him.

-/ An hour later \-

Heading downstairs together into the living hand in hand, they met with Pein. "Nagato-nii-" she said but was cut off as he hugged her. He understood what was going on the mintue they walked into the room. "Thank you." Nagato whispered to Itachi quietly as Sakura went over to Konan. Itachi gave him a small smile back.

A puff of smoke appeared and an injured anbu fell to the ground. "C-Cherry-sama....rogues....attack..." he said as he gasped for air. Sakura sprung into motion and healed all him major wounds in record time. "Looks like they are planning to attack us first. Go inform the others." She ordered. He bowed and nodded before disappearing.

"Saku-chan? Rogues?" Konan asked. Sakura nodded and a gush of air slammed opened the window and wrapped around Sakura's image, making blurry. The minute the wind hit the ground, she was fully dressed in her hidden anbu identity. "We are coming with you." Her brother said. She just nodded and the four of them teleported together, red blossoms, ravens, red smoke and paper.

Arriving at the scene, Sakura almost growled. Rogues were chasing after kids and women. Springing into motion, she either knocked them out or killed them with a blow. In less than a couple of minutes, the rogues retreated back to the entrance of the village, glaring at Sakura.

"Wait up, Sasuke-kun!" Sakura stiffened.
"You have got to be fucken kidding me." She bellowed and turned to find the younger Uchiha and the red head Uzumaki.