Memoirs of an artiste going insane ..

Hey ..

My names Lareina .. and todays the day I have officially decided to start a diary. Well not really a diary, more like the memoirs of moi. But anyway, as i was saying this is my diary. And its totally top secret! Not that it being top secret would stop that mother of mine reading it. I can hardly blame her though, me and my mother do not have any secrets fullstop! I guess its because its just me and her in this pretty big house. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore this house. It really is amazing. Totally perfect for two absent-minded artists. Yup .. thats right. Im an artist, well thats what i like to call myself. I think i get my creative gene off my mother, because my fathers just, well lets not even go there. Hes just a waste of space. An uptight lying cheating waste of space at that. Oh well .. I should stop right there. Like my mother and my best friend Topaz have been drilling into me, I can actually imagine them saying it now 'the past is usually a memory that should be treasured but locked up and only taken out when absolutely necessary, especially if its horrible'. I bet your sitting there thinking, that so doesn't make sense. I'll be honest with you. It doesn't! But i go along with them. Makes it much easier, believe me.

Anyway, as I was saying I am officially going to start a diary. I need to, otherwise I will seriously go insane. When I woke up this morning, I just had this feeling that today was not going to be a good day. Unfortunately my mother did not help in dispelling any of my fears, she actually screamed at me today. Not the usualy me screaming at her and her screaming back. BUT actual crazy I am really pissed at you screaming. Which is totally not her, and to make things worse she was screaming at me because Ive taken to wearing really baggy oversized clothes recently. I really do not like my body. Dont get me wrong, Im not going to whinge and moan in here. But still, Ive become really self-conscious since Miss Im-So-Popular-And-Beautiful told me in front of our entire english class that I was carrying a bit too much extra fat. I was truly mortified. Most people call me curvy. I have what you call an hour-glass figure. My chest is not enormous but lets just say Im well endowed. I have quite a curvy arse too. Im nothing special. But Im not average either because of my 'curves' as my mother and Topaz are forever calling them. I have a toned stomach too. Which Ive got to say Im really proud of! Anyway, as I was saying, my mother proper screamed at me. It was seriously awful. I was just standing there in the middle of the art room crying my eyes out. AND let me tell you i hardly ever cry. I think its a weakness. I dont care if anyone else breaks down and starts crying. I sit there telling them to let it all out. But when its me, its a totally different story.

So right now, I'm sitting here thinking F**K MY LIFE!

****TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK PLEASE :)****