Memoirs of an artiste going insane .. PART 2

Maybe I should just stop sitting here feeling sorry for myself and just get up and get ready. Topaz is dragging me to this party. Well actually its supposed to be the 'THE HOTTEST PARTY OF THE YEAR'. Now as you've probably guessed I am so not your average 17 year old, therefore being forced to go to a party full of people who despise me is so not what I want to be doing on a Saturday night. HELP!

*VERY EARLY SUNDAY MORNING*

Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. That is all I can say right now. I think my life has changed over night and not in a good way either. So basically this is what happened after I stopped writing to go and get ready. I spent half an hour flinging through all my clothes. Until i gave up and called Topaz. She shrieked something along the lines of this down the phone "LAREINA! OH MY GOSH! Anyway don't worry babe Im already outside. HAH! Aren't I cool? I'll be right up sweetpie". Yup! She is truly and utterly unstable but she is downright gorgeous and shes my bestfriend. So I make allowances for her behaviour.

She didn't bother knocking and practically bounced through my door. My mouth just dropped open. I was like WTH. She was wearing a fitted emerald green dress that just about covered her arse. And when i say fitted I mean second skin type. Her naturally curly dark red hair was pinned to one side and she had matching eye makeup. Her green eyes just seemed to pop out. WOW! I looked her up and down then wolf whistled. Instead of blushing she winked and twirled for me. I burst out laughing. "TOPAZ! Are you seriously wearing that? Not that you don't look amazing." I said to her. She grinned and screamed "Wait till your ready. We are going to look so hot!" I smiled and mumbled "Yeah".

She pulled me into a huge bear hug and then pushed me on top of my bed and walked to my closet.

I left her to it. 5 minutes later she threw something at me. My mouth dropped open for the second time in 10 minutes. What can I say this girl really is something. She'd picked out this super short deep blue dress. It had a high neck and was totally backless. I looked at her with a are you serious glare. She smiled sweetly and shoved me into the bathroom. I let out a deep breath. No way was I going to wear this. I mean it barely covers my behind and on top of that its backless. Just great I thought, just absolutely great. I quickily pulled off my beloved oversized t-shirt and took my bra off. Right now, I was thanking God that this dress had a built in bra. I guess I have Topaz for her clever insight, since she bought me this for my 17th birthday a few months back. I was just about to slip the dress on, when she quickly opened the door and all i saw was a pale arm and something black flying towards my face. "TOPAZ!" I yelled. I heard her laughing and I could tell she had started looking through my drawers. Typical I thought. I looked at what she'd thrown at me. OMG! She cannot be for real. She'd thrown me a pair of lacy black knickers. Not to mention they were completely sheer. They were a result of going shopping with Topaz. I shrugged and slipped into them. After all, its not like anyones going to see them I thought.

5 minutes later I was standing in front of my full-length mirror in my bedroom, with Topaz piling by wasit length pitch black curls on top of my head. I just could not stop staring at my reflection. I did not look like me Lareina Carlos. I looked, well I looked good. My eyes already looked black but now with Topaz's expert smokey eye makeup, my eyes seemed to pop out. They looked all dark and sultry. Because she'd gone heavy on the eyes, my lips wore just a hint of clear sparkly lipgloss. I had slipped into some black killer heels earlier and now i was at the same height as Topaz. She grinned at me in the mirror and then spun me round "C'mon my mysteriously sexy bff, we are going to par-tayy". I grinned and grabbed my phone and stuck it into this garter-style strap that was around my thigh. She pulled me out of the room and started dragging me down the stairs. My mother stood at the bottom. She pulled me towards her and spun me round to the mirror behind her. "Don't ever even dare think your fat Lareina, because you have curves to die for." I smiled, because the person staring back at me from the mirror was like wow. I so could not believe that I could actually look this good. My deep blue emphasised the natural tan and well as my mother said my curves. I had to admit I actually looked good, like real good.

Topaz snapped me out of my trance and shoved me out of the front door. I grimaced and yelled "Babe are your trying to break my ankle?" She simply winked and we both called out to my mother that we'd see her later. "Have fun" I barely heard my mother say as Topaz literally threw me into her car.

The car journey lasted barely 10 minutes and all through it. Me and Topaz were singing-screaming to Katy Perry and 3OH!3 'Starstrukk'. We pulled up to Jace Connors house and got out. It looked like the party was well under way. I coud hear the thudding music and it seemed to match my heartbeat. I was seriously nervous. This wasn't really my scene. But as usual before I even had a chance to do or say anything, Topaz dragged me into the house. It was pretty dark and smoky in the hallway. People were everywhere. I recognised most of them from college but there were loads of new faces. Great I thought, feeling slightly claustrophobic. We spotted Jace inside the first room and he waved us over. Topaz took hold of my hand and pulled me through the throng of people who were grinding against each other. Jeez I thought, can't these people get a room or something. "Hey baby" Jace said to Topaz, she grinned and said hey back. He then turned to me and looked me up and down. It was kinda freaky cause Jace has never even looked at me before. So getting eye-stripped by him is kinda weird. "Whos this?" he said. Topaz looked at him in disbelief and burst out laughing. "This is Lareina silly." She spluttered, trying and clearly failing to stop laughing. He choked on his drink and said "WOW! Dint recognise you there Lareina." I grimaced and looked to the person standing next to him.

WOAH! Standing next to Jace, was the most drop dead gorgeous guy I have ever seen. He was beautiful. I gulped as my eyes travelled up his body. I was met my a pair of amazing deep blue eyes, almost as dark as the poor excuse of a dress I was wearing. They were like a stormy blue-gray. One thought just kept running through my head. HOT! "Thanks" he said grinning. I looked at him properly. "What?!" He just grinned and winked at me. OMG! Im going to die.

****WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR****

****PLEASE COMMENT****