Chapter 1

I closed my eyes before exhaling as I peeped at the crowds from backstage. Woah... That's alot of people we're dealing with today. Running my fingers through my hair, I ran up on stage as the crowd screamed at my appearance.

"Sup Dallas!! We're The Fuming Stones!" The crowd roared as I ran to the centre. "Let's go guys!" I shook my head to the beat of Elliot's drumming as Emery joined in with her bass, Rainer playing her guitar. By now, I was able to immerse myself into the song as I took in a breath to start singing.

We're uncontrollable

Undefeatable

We've lost control

We're young, wild and free!!

I brushed my hair away from my face as I winked at the audience. They're already so hyped up and it's our first time performing here on warped tour.

Young, wild, free, thats the way we are

Shout, out, loud, that's just how we do

I sang the chorus into the mic as I headbanged with my members. We're very synchronised, aren't we?

Let's run, far far away

Let's loose, loose control!

The crowd was screaming and jumping around when we finished the song.

"Woah~" I placed the mic in the micstand as I sling the guitar to my body. "You guys are amazing and we're only on our first song in our setlist!" The crowd kept on cheering and jumping as if they were high- right, they're high on our songs. I adjusted my earpiece and prepared for the next song, looking down at my pair of khaki green vans and wiggling my toes a little. A couple more songs and we can take a rest before we have an interview. Maybe we could meet up with some of our fans after concert, or we can meet some of the other bands? Against the Current, Sleeping with sirens, All time low, Falling in Reverse, Good Charlotte etc etc... This year's lineup was crazy. Being on Warped tour was already a big wish fulfilled, and performing with all these big names was an honour. Glancing backstage, I caught a glimpse of Taka speaking to the backstage crew as he drank some water. So, One ok rock is up next? I turned my attention back to the performance. I placed my arms on Rainer's shoulders as I continued singing, swaying around as I did so.

So everbody, stand up right now

Stamp on the ground

Be your own voice

Everybody,

Be your ownself

Your unique self

Before we knew it, our setlist was over and we had to wrap it up before passing it to the next band. All the members exited first before I did a final bow to the audience and left.

"That was an amazing performance," I turned to see Taka smile at me before he went upstage. Did he just praise me?

"Wow," I muttered to myself before messing up my hair and heading to the our dressing room. If I wasn't dreaming, then Taka must be really impressed by our performance. I mean, it's Taka we're talking about. He's an amazing songwriter, producer and singer and he praised us. That means that we're really impressive, right?

"Hey y/n, we're going to head to the nearby mart to get some chocolates, need anything?"

"Something to shut Em's mouth at night," everyone bursted out laughing.

"It's not my fault I snore guys,"

"Oh yes it is~" Elliot teased as he grabbed a fresh tshirt from the rack. "I'll get going then,"