(11) relationships

I woke up the next morning snuggled into Farkles chest in his room. It was what I dreamt of.

I checked the time it was 8:30. I went to go back to sleep then I realised I had class in a half hour.

"Fuck! Farkle we have class in half and hour. Up now," I shout making it evident I was stressed.
"I'm up, I'm up," Farkle said.
"I'm showering first, you make food," I say leaving his room.
I have a quick shower that only took 3 minutes. I grabbed a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and then went to Farkles room to steal a shirt. I stole one that had a science pun that I didn't bother reading. I went back to my room and slipped on my white converse. I slipped my hair into a ponytail and went to get my food.

"Your foods on the table," Farkle said going to the shower.
"Thanks!" I shout so he can hear me.
I ate the toast he made me whilst packing my back and also his bag.

Finally I sit. I had 15 minutes until class and I just had to wait for Farkle.

"Ready," Farkle says 5 minutes later.
"Okay, lets go," I say smiling.

We walk to class talking and accidentally hand in hand. It wasn't until we saw Maya that we had noticed.
"Ooh holding hands," Maya said sarcastically.
I drop Farkles hand and flush red with embarrassment.
"Awh poor Riley is embarrassed," Maya says babyishly.
My cheeks calm down and I say, "Shut the duck up," causing Maya to laugh.
"You know you love me," Maya says still laughing.
"I do," I say but then I glance at Farkle who has also gone a bright red.
"So how is the assignment you two," Maya says sensing awkwardness.
"We went to the rooftop and took hours worth of pictures," I say.
"Anything else happen," Maya says.
I go to say yes but Farkle butts in and says "Nope."
I walk into class taking a seat whet Farkle usually sits.
He sits down next to me and I immediately ask him, "Why did you say nothing happened between us. Obviously something did," I say in a whispered voice.
"I don't know, you were already embarrassed so I didn't want to further that," Farkle says now looking at Professor Wiseman enter the room.
"Oh, thanks," I say but get interrupted the professor.

"Hopefully you assignments are almost ready to hand in. I want them first thing Wednesday morning it not submitted you lose 15% percent on it each day it is late. Understood," She says scanning the room.
Everyone nods vigorously.

"So for today take out your notebooks and take notes," Professor Wiseman says beginning a very boring lecture.

After the longest two hours I got up and grabbed my books and went home whilst talking to Farkle.

"So your saying when you were little you collected al your boogers and put them in a snap lock bag," Farkle says chucking his bag on his bed.
"Yeah, when I was sick I was so excited. My mum found my collection and was so confused by it, as well as disgusted," I say laughing.
"Well I mean yeah that's gross," Farkle says pulling a disgusted face.
I plop down on his bed and star at ceiling.
"Farkle?" I say.
"Yes," Farkle says laying next to me.
"What are we," I ask now looking at him.
"Well, what do you want," He asks me.
"I want there to be an us. I really like you Farkle," I say truthfully
"Then an us there shall be," Farkle say smiling.
I move closer to Farkle and we just lay there in silence.

We lay there in comfortable silent for a half hour and then I sit up struggling to get out of Farkles arms.
"Stay," Farkle whined.
"No I have class in an hour and I'm hungry also need to do some homework," I say finally getting out of his reach is onto my feet.
"Fine," Farkle says knowing it is a lost cause.

I walk to my room and find myself fixing my hair that I messed up. I decide to braid it in two braids. Food.

I walked to the kitchen and got ready the toasted sandwich maker. I spread Nutella onto my bread and butter the outside of the sandwiches and put them into the toasted sandwich maker.

I finish making my food and eat it slowly whilst looking at twitter.

I get up and clean my plate and wipe the bench. I go to my room and slip my laptop, notebook and pencil case into my bag. Fictional writing here we go.

I leave the dorm and head down to the quad but inside of going straight past the admin block I turn left and go to English block.

Before I knew it class was over and I was assigned a short story using the character I made.

I walked back to the dorm but dawdled and stopped to talk so I got back at 3pm.

I opened the door to see Farkle on the couch watching TV. I go to my room and dump my shit and go to his bed.

I lay there like before until I am joined by Farkle again. We talk. I am in a whole other world.