Give Me Love: Ryosuke Yamada One Shot Fanfiction

Minna-san, konnichiwa ~ :)
Here's my late New Years gift to my beloved Hey! Say! JUMP and to all of their tobikko's especially to my loyal readers/followers. :) This story is based on HSJ latest single entitled, 'Give Me Love'. So if you've already watched the PV/MV then, you can easily imagine the scenes here and if not, it's fine but still, it's better if you've seen it first. Anyways, many things happened these past weeks that's why I posted this late but I hope you like this, everyone! I again dedicated this story to my beloved idol group, Hey! Say! JUMP. Enjoy ~

POSTED: January 05, 2017 at 7:47 pm

Highest Rank in Ryosuke YamadaThank you everyone for all the love and support! ❤

Thank you everyone for all the love and support! ❤

PROLOGUE:
~ What if Ryosuke Yamada made a wrong decision that leads her to end up their relationship for almost 5 years? ~

GIVE ME LOVE

RYOSUKE YAMADA's POV

I just came home from work. I walked towards the couch and sat down.

Okaeri nasai, Ryosuke! - Yana

I turned around to look for her but I saw nothing

I turned around to look for her but I saw nothing. Yeah, right. She already left me... She already left me and she will never come back anymore... I just sighed. I was expecting her to be here but unfortunately, she wasn't. I can't believe that this is happening to me. I hate this feeling... The feeling of being hurt and hopeless... What should I do? I know that it was my fault but... *sigh* Even though I want to apologize to her, I can't. I can't because I don't know how. Since we got married four years ago, she was always the one understanding me but I kept abusing her kindness. I got up and walked towards my working area to do my work. I don't want to remember her anymore. She already gave up on me; and it was her choice.

I was encoding some reports needed for tomorrow's meeting when I realized that my cup was already empty.

"Ya...na..." I said before I realized that she wasn't here anymore. *sigh* I'm hopeless. I stood up and brought my cup to refill it when I saw that the kettle was also empty. I just sighed. I forgot to boil some water a while ago. I switched on the stove and boiled some water. For the past four years, I wasn't doing these things by myself. I felt like I'm so useless now.