Are you serious? (Part 2)

"I'm pregnant!" I said smiling.
Ezra had a shocked look on his face before a smile broke out.
"Are you serious?" He asked me.
I nodded. Ezra came over to me and picked me up and spun me around.
"We're going to have a baby!" Ezra said excitedly.
"Were going to have a baby!" I repeated.
I was interrupted by Ezra's lips on mine and I kissed him back.
" I love you so much." He said.
"I love you to."I said.
"And I love our baby." He said putting his hand on my still flat stomach after he put me down.
9 Months later
I was nine months pregnant today, and we were anxiously waiting for the arrival of our baby. I was standing in the center of our baby girls nursery. Yes we're having a girl. The walls were painted a light pink, and had butterfly's painted on them. The furniture was white with pink accents. When we found out we were having a girl we decided to move into a bigger place. We found a beautiful two story house. It had 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. It also had a large backyard with a pool for when our daughter was older. We still haven't picked out a name and we just decided to wait until she was born to decide. We were between 3 names.
1)Bailey
2)Riley
3)Alena
I was interrupted from my thoughts by Ezra walking in.
"Hey babe." He said.
He came over and put his hands on my bump.
"And how is our baby today?" He asked.
" kicking a lot." I replied.
"Well it's getting late, so let's eat something." He said.
I nodded and followed him out of the room.
Later that night I was woken up by the feeling of wet sheets beneath me and shooting pains through my stomach, and I quickly realized that my water broke. I shook Ezra awake.
"Ezra." I said.
He shot up.
"What? I'm up!"
"My water broke the baby's coming ." I said.
Ezra quickly got out of bed and put a shirt on.
"Where's the hospital bag?" He asked looking around frantically.
"Right there." I said pointing to a grey and pink bag sitting in the floor next to the door.
"Come on let's go we have to get to the hospital." He said panicking and picking up the hospital bag.
"Ezra calm down, your panicking." I said getting out of bed.
"Well I don't understand how your so calm." He said.
" I'm calm now but I won't be later. The pain hasn't really started yet." I explain.

Two hours later I heard the shrill cry of our baby girl.
"Congratulations it's a girl." The doctor said setting her on my chest.
I kissed her forehead and looked at Ezra.
"She's beautiful." I said smiling.
Ezra smiled and looked down at our daughter.
"She's perfect." He said.
"What should we name her?" He asked.
"Alena Chloe Fitz." I said with a smile. I looked down to see our baby girl open her eyes revealing the bright blue eyes she inherited from Ezra.
"She has your eyes." I said.
"Sorry to interrupt but I just have to measure her and clean her up." The nurse said taking Alena from me.
"6 pounds 5 ounces, and 17 inches." The nurse said.
"She definetley got her size from you." Ezra said looking at me.
I playfully hit his arm.
" I'm not that small." I said defending myself.
"You are but don't worry it's cute and one of the things I love most about you." He said.
The nurse came over and handed Alena back to me. She was wrapped up in a light pink blanket and she was wearing a white hat with a pink bow on it.
"Where's my niece?!" Hanna yelled bursting into the hospital room followed by Spencer, Emily, and Alison.
"She's beautiful Ar." Emily said looking at her.
"What's her name?" Alison asked.
"Alena Chloe Fitz." I said.
"Can I hold her?" Hanna asked excitedly.
"Yeah sure." I said handing Alena to Hanna.
Caleb came bursting through the hospital room door with 4 shopping bags in his hands.
"Just dropping these off." He said.
"Thanks." Hanna said.
"What's all this?" I asked pointing towards the shopping bags on the floor.
"Clothes for my favorite niece." Hanna said.
"Han she's your only niece." Spencer said.
"So she can still be my favorite." She said.
"Hanna I told you not to go crazy with clothes." I said.
"Yeah and your crazy for thinking I would actually listen to you. Besides it's not even that much.
"Hanna it looks like you bought the whole store."
"Ok so maybe it is a lot, but it's fine."
I sighed and gave up knowing I couldn't win this argument.
"We should go." Spencer said later, as it was already 9.
"Bye." I said as they all left.
I looked next to me. Ezra fell asleep on the chair and Alena was sleeping peacefully in his arms. I got up and picked Alena up careful not to wake anyone, and placed her in the bassinet. I covered her up with the lightweight pink blanket and softly kissed her forehead. I got back into bed and decided to get some sleep myself. I had the perfect family now, and no one would take that away from me.

Alena Chloe Fitz
6 pounds, 5 ounces,and 17 inches
November 13th, 1:43 am

So what did you guys think? Sorry it took so long to get this second part written and up. But on another note I reached 100 reads. So thank you guys so much! Please vote and comment. Also feel free to leave a comment with any requests you have.
P.s. sorry for any grammar,spelling, or punctuation mistakes. Also who would absolutely love  Ezria baby's in the show, because I know I would.