Divorce?

Ezra's POV
"I want a divorce."
The words hit me like a thousand bricks.
"I want a divorce." She repeated, unfolding her arms from her chest.
"Come on Aria, don't do this!" I pleaded grabbing her hands and intertwining them with mine, but she pulled away almost immeadiatley.
"Well I wouldn't have too if you didn't kiss another girl, you could have had sex with her for all I know." She said.
"You know I wouldn't do that to you."
"I really don't know what to believe anymore."

Aria's POV
Ezra and I have been married for two years, and we were dating for five. Everything seemed to be going perfect, well until Ezra kissed someone else.
"Do you really think, I would cheat on you?" He asked.
"So now I was seeing things?" I asked scoffing.
Flashback
I was sitting in the kitchen, at the island. When my phone buzzed. I was expecting it to be from Ezra. As he should have been home by now. But it was from someone I never wanted to hear from again, A.
I clicked on the video, and dropped the phone in shock when I saw what it was.
Ezra was kissing another girl, his hands on her shoulders. It didn't look like he was trying to fight it at all.
Ezra walked in the door a little bit later, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. But I pulled out of his grasp.
"Aria, what's wrong?" He asked me confused.
"I don't know is there anything you want to tell me?" I snapped at him.
"What are you talking about?" He asked." Please tell me, because I don't know."
I clicked on the video, and handed it to him. His face dropping when he saw it.
"Aria it's not what it looks like, I promise." He pleaded with me.
"Then what is it?" I asked.
"She kissed me, I was trying to push her away, I told her I had a wife." He said trying to convince me.
"I don't want to hear it, just get out of my house." I said quietly.
End of flashback

"How many times do I have to explain what happened, for you to believe me?" He asked.
"I just don't think what your telling me is true." I said.
"We can get through this." He said.
" I already told you, I want a divorce." I explained.
"Please, I'll do anything." Ezra pleaded once again.
"If you want to do something, then just leave." I said.

Labor Day
Ezra's POV
Today was the day I was supposed to sign the divorce papers, but it was also Labor Day. The day me and Aria met, and the day I met my true love.
I stared at the papers, for over an hour. I couldn't bring myself to sign them especially not today. I grabbed the papers and made my way to what used to be mine and Aria's house.

"Ezra, what are you doing here?" She asked when she opened the door.
"I can't sign the papers especially not today." I said.
"I know, and I've been thinking a lot about us." She said.
"What about us?" I asked.
"I can't loose you, we need you." She said.
"Wait, We?" I asked.
"Yeah I'm pregnant Ezra, I just found out." She said smiling.
"Your serious, right now?" I asked.
She nodded " one hundred percent serious."

I captured her lips with mine and kissed her passionately.
"I love you so much, and you know I would never intentionally hurt you, or cheat on you, right?"
"Yeah, I know that now. I'm sorry I didn't believe you, and I love you too."
"So we're good?" I asked.
"We're good she assured.
"Good because I can't loose you."
"I can't loose you either, but I do need time to restore the trust. Promise me if this happens again you won't keep it a secret, because that was the problem you not telling me." She explained.
"I promise, although I have no intention of that happening again. We'll get passed this." I promised her, before kissing her again.

Hope you guys enjoyed! This was recommended by prettylittleezria as she said divorce. But come on guys it's Ezria I needed to make a happy ending. Let's just hope they have a happy ending in the show, because let's be real we're all going to have some emotional problems if Ezra chooses Nicole. Am I right? Please go check out my other Ezria story "We'll get through this together", people really seem to be enjoying it so far. It would mean a lot if you guys could vote and comment on that story. But of course thank you to everybody who voted on this story as it has reached 100 votes! I'm going to say 8 votes on this chapter, and maybe some comments because they really do make my day!
Love you guys,
Julie