Chapter Four- The Confession

''Hey honey I'm home!'', Liam yelled as he walked through the door. Liam arrived home later than usual from work today, it has been 2 hours now since Blanqui And Rodrigo fooled around with each other. There was no reply from Blanqui when Liam yelled, so he went upstairs to see where she was too. Liam walked up the stairs slowly; he was tired and fatigued from work. He went to Blanqui's room and opened to door to see her asleep on her bed, she was in a deep sleep. He went up to the bed and leant down to Blanqui and kissed her on the forehead, which made her wake up a little. Half asleep, Blanqui just lays there on her side looking up at Liam, trying to smile but failing to because she is so sleepy.

''Good afternoon sleepyhead'', Liam whispered.

Blanqui made a groaning sleepy sound, she didn't say any words, just a groan. Liam always loved it when she did that though, the sleepy groans she makes are so cute. She started to wake up more and regain her consciousness properly.

''Hey ocean eyes, how was work today?'', she asked thoughtfully. She was always really thoughtful towards Liam, she always wanted to know how his day went, if he was feeling okay on that day, Blanqui has a very caring and nurturing personality.

''Work was busy as hell babe, but I'm relieved to be home now. What have you done today, anything interesting?'', Liam replied.

''It hasn't been a very productive day for me, I had a shower not long after you left for work, but other than that, I haven't been up to much. But.....'', Blanqui hesitated.

''But what? What is it?'' Liam asked.

''Well.... You know how I was supposed to be home alone all day today?'' Blanqui reminded him.

''Yes..? Go on...'' He insisted.

''Well, Rodri was home and he caught me getting out of the shower, we talked about last night, and well...''.

''Well, well what?!'', Liam impatiently asked.

''Something happened with us''.

Blanqui went and sat Liam down on her bed and filled him in on all of the juicy, dirty details that happened with Blanqui and her brother. Her jerking him off, letting him fuck her tits and cum on them, and once again, making out like they did the night before. Liam wasn't sure how to react at first, he was shocked to say the least.

''W-woahhh, Blanqui. I thought we was going to wait for you and him to fool around until I was with you?'', He said in a disheartened tone.

''I know we said that, and I'm sorry but we both got carried away. If it makes you feel better, I didn't let him touch me. I jerked him off and he put his dick between my tits, but that was it, oh and we made out. But he didn't touch my pussy''.

''He didn't touch your pussy at all?'', Liam asked.

''Well actually, on my panties, but not properly'', Blanqui truthfully said.

He accepted that Rodri didn't properly touch her in the same way that Liam does, so he started to feel better about missing out on it. So Liam started asking more questions about who started the whole thing. In a way, it was both of them who started it, because if Rodri didn't get a boner, then Blanqui would have never felt it against her ass and then she would not have asked to see it, but then she was the one who put her hand on it, so it was both of them. After Blanqui told Liam all that there was to tell, Liam started to get turned on.

''Fucking hell Blanqui, I can't believe you both did that, it's so hot'', he said.

After Liam and Blanqui spoke about what had happened while he was at work, Liam went to take a shower to wake himself up after work. He never locks the door when he has a shower, so after being in there for about 10 minutes, Blanqui walked in. She was wearing her dressing gown that was half open, her cleavage was showing. She walked up to the shower ever so slowly, flaunting herself in her gown, she was acting very flirty, she was trying to make it up to Liam for not waiting for him to be there before doing naughty things with her brother.