Chapter 17- Time To Call Quits?

Somehow, after Harry and I actually kissed, showing public affection was a whole lot easier. We held hands, we smiled at each other and I even gave in to letting Harry hug me. As we did all those things, I couldn’t help but to think about the fact that Harry likes me. He has feelings for me. Real feelings for me.

 Even the thought makes me shiver.

I would of never of thought that a popular, good looking guy, who can get any girl he wants, would actually like me. A girl who’s unpopular, sarcastic and in Harry’s words ‘a girl with not many friends’.

“Thanks for actually showing some public affection for me today,” Harry says, as we make our way the school parking lot.

“Well I figured that it’s time to show a little affection,” I say truthfully.

“And thanks for that kick ass kiss,” Harry says.

“Kick ass?” I question, “Are you saying I’m a bad kisser?”

Harry laughs as we continue walking to our cars, “No, it means you’re a great kisser, I guess,” he infroms me.

 “Oh, good,” I say, with a smile creeping onto my face.

“Am I good kisser?” Harry asks.

I turn to him and shrug. He is an amazing kisser, probably the best. But it’s always fun to stir Harry up a bit.

 “Emma I’m a great kisser,” Harry gasps.

“Have you kissed yourself?”

“No.”

“Well how would you know if you’re a good kisser or not?” I ask.

“I just know,” Harry says.

“Okay, whatever you say,” I laugh.

Suddenly, Harry stops walking, causing me to stop and glare at him in confusion. He stares at me, with his arms crossed against his chest, an angry, yet adorable look on his face.

 “I’ve been told that I’m the best kisser,” Harry huffs.

I shake my head at his childish behavior, but chuckle softly. I must’ve really ticked Harry off, because he moves closer and closer to me, frowning as he does.

 “Harr-“

Before I can even finish my sentence, Harry cuts me off by placing his lips onto mine. Shocked as ever, I still manage to kiss back without any troubles.

 This is defiantly breaking one of my boundaries from my list for our fake relationship, however I don’t mind. I continue to kiss Harry, for the second time today.

This time round the kiss doesn’t last as long. Harry pulls back and stares at me directly in the eyes, “Surely you now know that I’m an amazing kisser after that."

 Once again, I laugh at his words.

“Okay, you’re not too bad,” I wink

Harry rolls his eyes playfully, and we both continue walking to our cars. As we do, we bump into both mine and Harry’s friends. Zayn, Niall, Louis and Liam are surprisingly with Riley and Jake.

 “Hey boys,” Harry greets them.

“Hey, did we interrupt your snogging session or something?” Louis chuckles.

“No,” I quickly say, “we weren’t even snogging.”

“Right,” Louis mumbles.

I put attention back onto Jake and Riley, to see that Riley has an extremely sad facial expression on his face. I go to ask him what’s wrong, but I soon realize why he’s upset, without asking him.