Chapter 3

No POV

After Sam's parents kicked her out she moved in with Danny. They still had to tell Tucker and Jazz. At dinner, Tucker was joining them, since he started going steady with Jazz.

"Hey, guys? We have an announcement to make'' Danny spoke up first. The two teens looked at them questioningly. ''I'm pregnant...'' Sam announced. "Congrats, guys!'' Tucker exclaimed, the first of the two to come to their senses. Jazz smiled widely. ''How far along are you?'', Jazz asked.

''Two months, but since I'm half ghost, the pregnancy will only last 4 months'' Danny casually replied. ''Danny!'' Jazz and Tucker exclaimed. 

''It's fine you two, Danny already told us about everything'' Maddie reassured her daughter and, most likely, future son-in-law. "I'm going to be an uncle and Jazz an aunt!" Tucker suddenly exclaimed, surprising everyone. Jazz's face just radiated happiness and excitement.

For the rest of the night the family just enjoyed each other's company. That night as they were climbing into bed Danny told Sam how much he loved her. They just snuggled and held tightly onto one another throughout the entire night. 

There was only one problem left to worry about... school.

🕐🕡🕗🕟🕝🕑🕢🕛🕜🕖🕧🕕2 weeks later🕕🕧🕓🕓🕓🕑🕒🕢🕢🕐🕜🕣🕛

Sam was now 2 and a half months pregnant. Because of the dad being half ghost, Sam was really already showing quite a bit. Rumours were running wild and everyone was gossiping. The last straw was when Paulina and Dash were making fun of Sam. Danny snapped, lifting Dash up against one of the lockers. His eyes were glowing green and in a deep, threatening voice he said, ''If you ever say anything bad about the love of my life and the mother of my child I. WILL. END. YOU!''.  Danny hit Dash square in the nose, breaking it and knocking him out.

Danny only realised what he did and SAID after he hit Dash. The secret was out, but at least he knew nobody would be bothering them again after what he did to Dash.

The school was not happy about what Danny did and they were certainly not happy about Sam being pregnant. 

That was also the day that Danny found out that he is the new king of the Ghost Zone. After getting home from school the couple went to put their bags in Danny's room. That is when they found Clockwork sitting at the desk in his room. He told them that the laws of the Zone state that he who defeats the old king shall be the new ruler. 

Danny's POV

''I'm a KING!'' I exclaimed shocked. A king... I'm the new king. 

Sam looked stunned. Clockwork told me that there will be a coronation on my 21st birthday, but until then the ghost won't our town anymore. I now had control over the zone. 

All I know is that I will never misuse my power. I will treat my subjects equally and fairly. I will set an example for my child, I will teach them how to use our powers for good.

No POV 

Life was going well and there were no more ghost attacks. Some of the ghosts even pled their allegiance to the new king.

A week later was when their luck ran out. Danny woke up Sam was gone, he knew she wouldn't just leave, somebody must have had taken her. Danny knew that there is only one person that would take her... Vlad! Danny knew that he had to find her and soon so, along with Tucker and Jazz he headed to Vlad's mansion in Wisconsin.