Fallen Angel

Jack was picked on as a human, yet when he became an angel there was no difference. He was picked on by a group of demons disguised as angels, for he liked the same gender. During his final breathes of his human life, he thought heaven was going to be better than his human life. He didn't think there were angels so cruel and judgmental, he thought angels were supposed to be, well 'angel-like', accepting, and friendly. But, I guess there's always a bad side to a good thing. Until, Jack met the love of his life, Dave. They became good friends at first, until Dave confessed his love to Jack and wanted to start a relationship. Jack, of course agreed without hesitation. Though, the group of 'angels' found out about their relationship, they didn't like it. Not one bit.

One day, Jack and Dave were sitting on a cloud, cuddling, giggling, and giving each other adorable Eskimo kisses. Also, saying sweet 'I love you's' to one another. The 'angel group' stomped their heartless souls towards the two and tore them apart. One, most likely the sidekick of the leader punched Dave repeatedly, while the leader grabbed Jack by his wings and the rest of his group helped him push Jack off of the cloud. Jack, falling to the mortal or human world. Forever to be away from the love of his life. To be forever a... F A L L E N  A N G E L.