Shyvana x Aurelion Sol [pt.1]

HydraSparks this might be short xDDDD I'm tired of writing so many things xD

ZorrenDave is the ahri x reader and jinx x reader a one-shot thing? Cuz I'm not exactly sure how to write it so my friend ;) is gonna help me write it instead.

Readers be like: finally an update -_-

~~~~~

The sky was bright and the galaxy continued to expand. 

The stars... They were shining brightly until... they started disappearing.

~~~~~

Aurelion Sol's P.O.V: 

I was stuck in this galaxy. I had no where to travel nor watch over. As the guardian of the galaxy, I was powerless. They stole everything from me... the dragons whom I wished to be friends with. Other keepers of the galaxies. 

I had to make contact to my world or everyone would die. It all depended on me. Their lives are in my hand. I need to find a way to help them... and quickly. "Need help, old sol?" I heard a familiar voice and I turned around to see Bard. 

"Little wanderer." I used to call him. "I see you still haven't found a way to get intact with the world. "Yes." I replied. "I'll help you. But you have to promise me to give me something I want... in the future." I didn't really care what I had to give in order to keep my people alive. "Okay." He gave me the power he had and I was able to see my own world. I wandered around the planet and saw someone who attracted my attention.

A little dragon.

Shyvana's P.O.V: 

~flashback~

"Shyvana! Come inside now!" Mom shouted towards me. I picked up my toys and ran into the house. "Mommy! Look-" My mom gave me a teary look. "Mommy?" I touched mommy's hand. "Shyvana, promise to stay with your father okay? Mommy needs to stay here because I have work so I can't go on vacation with you guys. Maybe next month Shyvana?" 

"Mommy can't go." I put on a sad face and she kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry sweetie. I promise I'll go on a trip with you guys later. Hurry and pack your things." She told me. I nodded and ran inside to grab all my stuff.

"Daddy. Let's go now!" I shouted in excitement. He laughed and I hopped onto dad's back as he transformed into a dragon. "Bye mommy!" I shouted. Daddy and I walked into the forest and we had a mini-picnic before we kept going. 

We then heard growling and shooting nearby. It came  from... 

"DADDY! MOMMY!" I shouted as I hopped onto daddy as he ran back to our house. We watched as everything went into flames. Dragons surrounded mommy as she fought them fiercely. Daddy put me down and told me to hide as he ran to help mommy. 

"You half-blooded father. Where is she?" They questioned daddy. Who were they talking about. "No where." The kept fighting and soon... mommy was injured and so was daddy. NO! I wanted to run until I remember what daddy told me. To never go in no matter what. I cried in my little useless hands. 

"We'll never... never give up our daughter." Mommy said.

I understood... they killed mommy and daddy because of me. 

"Half-blooded dragons aren't dragons. They should cease to exist." I cried even more. "NOOOOOO!" I shouted as I became filled with anger. I saw the other dragons notice me and I didn't care. "KILLING MY MOM AND DAD NOW ARE YOU?!" I shouted as I felt something different in me. 

I realized I was now in my dragon form for the first time. I'd never transformed into a dragon before. "I-It's her! The half-blooded dragon we're looking for." They smirked and followed me. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" I shouted as I started shooting our flames and lightning. "She's not an ordinary dragon." An old dragon appeared. 

"Master. She's a half-dragon. She doesn't belong with us."

"Of course she doesn't." The old dragon said.

"But that doesn't mean she has a different power."

The other dragons looked stunned and I didn't know what he meant.

"She possessed more than just the fire element. She's... the legendary dragon we hunted for years now. She's the reincarnation of him... But... even if she is... we're destroying her either way."

~end of flashback~