Ch9 • Best Gift Ever

Dedicated to nikkianddeanambrose 💕 kaitlyn26Nunn 💕 Lilyan_Ambrose 💕
Thank you for the votes! 😘

#GMACBestGiftEver

I am awake but my eyes were still closed. I could hear people talking. What is happening? I felt so weak. I can't move my body. I felt so sore. What happened to me? All I can remember is that I was supposed to go to the ladies' when I felt dizzy between those hoards of people.

Did I stumbled? And they didn't noticed so they accidentally stomped at me?

Oh my gosh!

I gathered all the strength to open my eyes. I was dazzled by the bright light so I forcefully closed my eyes again.

"Nikki! She's awake!" I heard Brie said.

I felt people in the room come nearer and someone held my hand. I knew it was my husband.

"Love..." He called.

I opened my eyes and blinked many times until my vision is clear. Seth's worried face is the first thing I saw. I lifted my hand and held his cheek. He also held my hand.

"Are you feeling okay now?" He tenderly asked.

I smiled and nodded. I looked around to see Brie, Nattie, Paige, Renee, Seth and Dean.

"We were worried about you," Nattie.

"You just fainted," Renee.

"We're here in the trainer's room," Paige.

"Are you okay?" Brie.

I laughed quietly. They sure are worried for me.

"What happened?" My voice was raspy. And when I spoke, I grimaced. My throat hurts. Paige handed me a bottled water and I drink it.

"You said you're going to the ladies'. And after minutes of waiting, we heard that you're here." Nattie said.

"I saw you walking weirdly and then you just fell on the floor. So I quickly came to you then you got unconscious. I brought you here and told Roman and Renee to tell your sister and Seth." Dean explained.

I noticed Seth swiftly looked at Dean in a glare and Dean too looked at him, then Seth looked towards me again. Are they fighting?

"Thanks Dean," I just said and he nodded.

Doc came and checked me up. He told me that maybe it's the over fatigue cause that I got sick and I fainted. He said I should go to the hospital for assurance that I am really okay.

"We're going to the hospital first thing in the morning.." Seth said.

I thanked my friends before we left. Brie assured if I'm really feeling alright. I know she's very worried and I told her I'm fine. She told Seth to take good care of me over and over again.

"Brie, I will be fine really! Don't overreact,"

"Okay, call me!" She lastly said when we got in the car and drove to the hotel.

Seth is holding my waist and hand as we were walking. When we're in the elevator, he hugged me. And when we reached our hotel room, he carried me bridal style and laid me on the bed.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked.

"I'm fine.." I said and he pecked my lips.

Then he went down. He removed my heels and massaged my feet.