Iwaoi special

When Iwaizumi was a kid, he likes to catch bugs and put them in little containers as his collection. He always go to gardens or some little jungle nearby his house to catch them. He sometimes may get injures when he catch them but he doesn't mind it at all.

Even though Oikawa hates bugs very much, he still accompany Iwaizumi when he goes catching bugs.

"I'm going with you because I can protect you, Iwa-chan!"

That's what Oikawa always says when Iwaizumi asks him why did he follow.

"But you're the one who always get injuries." Iwaizumi may seem annoyed but he just let Oikawa follow him anyway.

Oikawa is in charge carrying the small containers while Iwaizumi catches the bugs. Oikawa freaks out everytime Iwaizumi puts bugs on his shoulders.

"Wahhhh Iwa-chan!! Take it off!! AHHHHHH"

"HAHAHAHA its just a bug Oikawa."

They will stick a white coloured sticker on the container after Iwaizumi put the bug into the container. And they'll give the bug name and write it down using a marker.

"Let's call this Iwa-chan! It looks like you!"

"Oikawa, every single one you wanna name them Iwa-chan. Can't you just name them some other names?"

Oikawa loves to name all of them Iwa-chan, every single time. Oikawa sometimes decorates the containers with some alien stickers. Iwaizumi doesn't really mind it, he likes those stickers too to be honest. After that they will go back home together, hand in hand.

Sometimes, the careless Oikawa fell down. Oikawa will start crying and crying Iwaizumi has to poke Oikawa's cheek so that's he'll stop crying. After Oikawa stopped, Iwaizumi will piggyback Oikawa home. That's the part where Oikawa loves to most. He always dreams about this and had a huge grin on his face.

"Oi Trashykawa, what's with the weird face?"

"That's mean Iwa-chan!"

Yeah, good old days.

Sorry this is very short but I hope you'll like it. Anyway I'm on vacation so I won't be posting this few days, sorry!