Boxing Day special

After yesterday's full of chaos yet fun Christmas party, all of them were tired but they have another party today. A Boxing day party just for Karasuno volleyball club. There's no practice today, they all were glad to have a day off. Everyone plan to sleep until afternoon since they had such a party yesterday. Well not really everyone...

6 in the morning, Kageyama's phone was buzzing.

"What the hell?"

He groaned and decided to ignore it. But the person won't stop calling. He eventually gave up and picked up.

"Bakageyama! Are you still sleeping? Time to wake up! Its boxing day~"

A familiar voice of his darling sunshine can be heard through the phone, full of energy as usual.

"What the Hinata! Its 6 in the morning! Go back to sleep dumbass!"

"Hey! Its very late already so wake up! And don't call me dumb!"

Kageyama scratched his head and hung up the phone call. He dropped back into his warm bed, continuing his sleep. But 15 minutes later he was woke up by his mom.

"What is it mom? Let me sleep, I'm tired!"

"Your boyfriend is downstairs honey."

Kageyama closed his eyes and few seconds later he was wide awake.

"Wait what?!?"

He washed up and changed his clothes rushing down the stairs. And he saw the orange ball of sunshine watching television in the living room.

"What the hell Hinata why did you came so early"

"Its not early Tiredgeyama."

"Stop calling me weird nicknames."

"Happy Boxing day"

Hinata gave Kageyama a hug and kissed him. They spend the morning together and in the afternoon they went to Suga's house for the party. Suga said it was okay to have the party in his house since his family went to visit their relatives and won't be back for a few days.

"Alright so happy boxing day everyone!"

Once everyone arrived, Daichi announced the party has officially started.

"Oh where's Kiyoko-san and Yachi?"

"And Ennoshita, Kinoshita and Narita?"

"Kiyoko is going to visit her grandma with her family, Ennoshita went on vacation, Yachi, Kinoshita and Narita have plans with their family so they can't come."

"WHAT?!? KIYOKO-SAN~"

"A BOXING DAY WITHOUT GODDESS! KILL MEE"

Both Tanaka and Noya being all dramatic and started hugging each other while fake crying.

"Dramatic as always. Idiots."

"Tsukki they can heard you, you know"

"Shut up Yamaguchi."

"Sorry Tsukki."

They all had a delightful lunch that were prepared by Suga. And its time for the highlight of this party, exchanging presents and opening them.

"Oh Tsukishima got a present for me! Thanks!" Noya jumped, he thought that Tsukishima won't give anyone any present but he gave everyone one.

"As your awesome senpai, I'll open yours first!" Noya started unboxing the present Tsukishima got him.

"What is it Yuu?"

"Oh wait... Just a moment I haven't done unboxing it."

"Tsukishima actually got us presents huh." Both Suga and Daichi looked like proud parents.

"Oh oh its a..."

After a moment, Noya unwrapped the present and looked. And he froze?

"Yuu? What is it?" Tanaka took a look and froze as well.

"Huh? What's wrong with both of them?" Hinata was curious and looked into the box.

"GAH AHHHHHHH" He then jumped into Kageyama. Looking at Hinata's reaction, Kageyama somehow got the idea of the type of gift Tsukishima got Noya.

"What is it?" Now, Suga takes a look at it. "Oh my god! Daichi!!" He gaps and hid behind Daichi.

"Why is everyone like that?" Daichi looked and he finally understand what's happening. Tsukishima got a BUG for Noya.

"...b-bugggg..." The word creped out of Noya's mouth before he's completely frozen. Asahi's face turned pale, he hid into one of the corner. And he's being such a good friend, he pulled Noya and Tanaka to the corner as well.

"...Tsukishima..." The atmosphere around Daichi changed into dark and dangerous.

Crap, I shouldn't have done that.

That was all Tsukishima could think of at the moment.

Yeah serves you right for scarring my babies, Tsukishima :p
Nah I'm just kidding I love you too (*´∀`) well Happy Boxing day!! I hope I'm not too late :3