The date

I walked prowl down the street servo in servo. We had just finished shorting out a little paperwork and moving out stuff into out shared house, I couldn't be happier but right now I had a mission. I was going to take my beautiful mech out for the first time so it had to be special.

Finally we stopped... The ice rink.

He looked to me with surprise and I only smiled brightly before slowly pulling him along and in through the door. He shuddered a little as the cool air hit him so I pulled out a blanket from subspace and wrapped in a big snuggly bundle.

He looked up to me and giggled before I left to sort out a few things. I walked back with a massive smile "ready?" "Y-Yeah but... Why is it empty?"

He scanned around the rink with curious optics and I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his waist "because ah rented tha' whole rink"

He squeaked and looked up to me almost terrified "j-just for me?! Why?!". I laughed and shook my helm "because ah love you and ah didn't want ta share this moment with any one but ya"

He nodded before hiding his faceplate in my neck "b-b-but I can't s-skate". I smile "ah'll teach ya" and with that I sat him down on the bench and put his skates on, I laced min up quickly before I slowly tugged him over onto the ice. He wobbled a little before latching onto me tightly causing me to laugh once more.

I took his servos in mine and began to skate backwards while he did his best to keep balance. I leant forward and kissed his forehelm as my pede's weaved on and out. He looked down and almost slipped over but I caught him and steadied him before smiling brightly. He looked almost terrified and I tried to calm him, I pulled him to my chassis and we stopped in the middle of the rink.

"Its alright... Ah have you and ah'll never let go"

He nodded before I felt small wet drops hit my chassis, I looked down to see him crying. My optics widened before I cupped his cheek "w-whats wrong?"

He looked up to me with teary optics "m-my creators used t-to skate with me when i-i was little... Wh-when I wasn't a mistake." I sigh.

I leant my helm against his before pressing my dermas to his, his cheek plating flushed but he return it shyly. I pull back.

"Ya are not and never will be a mistake... Ah love ya and I can't tell ya that enough... Believe me when I say my life would be meaningless without ya. I need ya"

He nodded and wiped his optics before kissing me softly "I love you too... I didn't mean to ruin our d-d-date" I smiled.

"Beautiful... Ya would never... This just makes it more of a memory". He smiled weakly and nuzzled into my jaw, I chuckled at that before swooping him up, throwing him into the air then catching him, he squealed before hiding in my neck once more and I just laughed.

We spent hours skating and laughing and just spending time in each others company before we had to get off. As we walked out I started to ask him what he wanted for dinner.

We ended up just getting pizza and snuggling on our new couch whilst watching our favourite romantic comedy, well his favourite I just wanted snuggles.

He leant his helm on my shoulder before kissing my neck, I smiled and took his frame into my lap. Half way through the movie we just ended up making out, his sleek frame facing mine as the movie went on.

I lowered him back onto the couch and just stroked over his armour receiving a moan in return as our glossa's collided in a heated battle. We eventually had to pull back and I panted as I looked down into his sparkling optics.

"Frag I love ya so much."

He laughed and nuzzled into me happily "and I love you more."