Old friends.

(Prowl's P.O.V)
My intake dropped and I gasped as I noticed him. He was chatting to orion before turning to the door. He noticed me and his optics lit up only to have him walk over.

"Prowl?! I haven't seem you since finals!"

I laughed at that and ran up to him before he enveloped me in his arms, ruffling my helm. A few of the students began to whisper before Blaster and Soundwave ran up "you know him?!"

I giggled with a bright smile before nodding.

"Guys... Megatronus used to look after me when I was little... He's my best friend"

The whole class room erupted in questions. I think I just became infinitely more popular.

Jazz walked up with a small smile and i smiled in return before leaning to Mega's audio receptor and whispering something. His optics widened and he chuckled before nodding. He walked over to jazz before hugging him tightly "welcome to the family kid" he ruffled his helm as well.

All you heard from the class was a loud 'what?!' And I laughed as I walled over to jazz. He blushed before smiling, tipping my helm back slightly he pressed a soft kiss to my dermas. I blushed brightly but didn't hesitate to return it. Some femmes in the class fainted and most just fangirled, mega chuckled before walking over to orion. Orion took Mega's servo and mega kissed Orion's cheek.

I pulled back and looked to the happy two with a bright smile. I was happy for both of them. I walked jazz over and hugged mega once more. He chuckled and hugged back. The class was pretty much all dead.

I laughed as I looked at them and shook my helm. This was a great start to the day.