Chapter 69

*18 months later*
*Tommy's P.O.V*

The last 18 months have been very eventful. Alex was taken off of the life support machine. The family came to the decision after a week of hard thinking. They decided that it would be in Alex's best interest if they turned the machine off as she was not breathing for herself anyway and she was also brain dead.

The funeral was held a week later because she had a funeral plan and they just put it into place. It was emotional to say the least. She had a black headstone with gold flowers engraved in it and a message engraved into it. It said
'In loving memory of Alexandra Horan, 26.09.1946 - 14.08.2016. A dear wife, a loving mother and a wonderful grandmother.' It looks beautiful.

Old age had managed to catch up to Rosa and Tasha and they both passed away. Surprisingly, they passed away with 10 months between them. Louise was devastated at the passing of her mother and of Rosa. I on the other hand believe someone has cursed the family. There has been so many deaths within the last few years that it is unbelievable. I tried investigating but I could not find a single person who I know who would want to curse our family.

Oh, Benjy and Melissa welcomed their little baby. They had a little boy and called him Cohen Malik. They made the mistake of sleeping together after 5 weeks of giving birth and she caught pregnant straight away and gave birth about three or four months ago to a little girl called Rosie-may Malik. Named after Rosa. They did not want to call Cohen after Zayn as Benjy said there is and will only be one Zayn Malik no one could or will ever replace him. Cohen sure does look a lot like Zayn mind. Probably the Malik genetics.

Myself and Louise visit the graves every Sunday. We place clean flowers on there tidy any bird droppings and animal droppings off of the grave stones and we make sure that it is presentable and secure.
Only a few months back we had a scare because we went to the grave and noticed some of he mud had been dug up by my dads grave and a bloody knife was hidden under neath it. They blocked off the graves from having any access for a long period of time because they had to investigate. Rumours then occurred saying 'Louis Tomlinson not really dead? Knife found belonging to Louis?"
It was all a load of nonsense but explaining that to the media was useless.

The horrible thing is there are not any of our parents left so we cannot get advice from them or go to them when we feel low in ourselves. We just have to pass on our knowledge that we have learnt from our parents onto our children.

Life is hard but that is what makes your experiences of life so unique. I learnt that from my mum and dad. Dad would always say to Harry, "Haz, I'll be wrecking hotel rooms when I am well into my 90's life is what you make it so make it a good one." Obviously that didn't happen because he passed away well the both did but point is we will continue to live our lives and create the best experiences that we can make.