Chapter 34

*Louise's P.O.V*

Tommy drove us back to the venue where everyone was. We couldn't help but be happy, we didn't want everyone going moody with us because we are happy.

Then again, Liam wouldn't want everyone sitting around crying would he? No, I know Liam well and he would want people to enjoy the food, enjoy the night and to have a laugh not be upset. 

Myself and Tommy were going to tell my parents and and Niall and Zayn the good news!

We pulled up to the venue, finished out hot chocolates then went inside.

*

"Louise! I've been trying to get hold of you guys!" My mum exclaimed rushing over to me.

"Mum, what's wrong, I was in the hospital remember?"

"No I don't... But we were trying to ring you because your dad, Zayn and Niall has gone missing. Everyone else who went to bury Liam's ashes are back here and they haven't returned. What if they got into a car crash? I don't want to lose them too!" My mum spoke.

"They're okay mum, they're probably just having a little break from the funeral, it probably have just upset them a lot, they're okay stop worrying" I replied.

She worries over the littlest things. The other day my dad told my mum that he was going out to the shop and about 5 minutes after he left she started panicking saying that he had been gone a long time and was worried that he had got kidnapped.

It was horrendous.

*

About half an hour later they walked into the venue. 

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN A CAR CRASH!" My mum shouted at my dad. 

"Whoa. Slow down Tash! We decorated Liam's grave, then we went for a walk we needed a break." My dad replied.

"Whatever Harry, go sit down we're gonna start with the meals" My mum spat. 

I walked over to my dad and hugged him.

"Hi dad, ignore mum she was taking her mood out on me too." I laughed.

"Hi sweetheart, we never did anything wrong did we guys?" he replied. Niall and Zayn shook their heads.

"I know, mum just makes a big deal out of everything." 

"I know she does. How was the hospital appointment anyway?" my dad asked.

"It was good, we got good news. We're expecting twins!!" I exclaimed.

"Congratulations!" Niall, Zayn and my dad replied.

I thanked them then we all went to sit down. 

We ordered our food then waited a little longer for the food to be served. 

In all honesty the food was bloody gorgeous, I ordered a bowl of salad as well as having chicken wrapped in bacon, potatoes, roast potatoes, peas, carrots, puddings, gravy and beef. What can I say, I love my food. I must have looked like a pig, but then again most people had what I had just without the beef, puddings and the bowl of salad. 

Most people had wine with their meals. I'm allowed to have the odd glass of wine throughout the pregnancy so I ordered one red wine with my meal. After that I had water and different fizzy drinks. 

For afters, I had a slice of galaxy chocolate cake and a slice of vanilla cake. Other people had the same and some had a small cupcake, or a chocolate gateau. 

*

"Guys, I feel sick. Why did you let me eat all that food?" I laughed. 

My dad laughed at me causing, Tommy, Niall and Zayn to laugh at me. 

"Nice to know you guys care for me" I smirked.

"Blame it on the babies" Tommy laughed. 

"Yeah, that's a good idea, say that the babies wanted more and more food" my dad spoke before laughing even harder. Niall and Zayn started laughing along with my dad.

"Thanks guys you're so kind. Tommy... Fancy going to get me a glass of.... hmm.... I want...." I began.

"Yes Louise, we haven't got all day what would you like to drink?" Tommy smirked.

"Well I fancy limeade but I know if I have that I will want more and then I'd drink the whole bottle...." she sighed.

*

*Tommy's P.O.V*

I got up from my chair and walked over to the table with the drinks on, I picked up the bottle of limeade then took it back over to our table.

I had weird looks given to me as I walked towards Louise.

"Here you go, just have the bottle. If anyone asks then just say you were craving it, you're not lying are you?" I smiled.

She grabbed the bottle of limeade and dropped it on the floor, she picked it up and opened it straight away.

Myself, Harry, Niall and Zayn looked at each other then shouted 'No'.

But it was too late.

The bottle of limeade exploded over us all. We were soaked. We couldn't help it but laugh.

We didn't have any other clothes with us so we had no option but to stay in what we were wearing. 

Luckily there wasn't long left of the night. 

All of the guests went outside and each family had a lantern each. We wrote a message on the lanterns then lit the lanterns. We let go of them and watched at they flew into the sky. 

What a perfect way to say our final goodbyes.