The Night Before The Wedding

Tsukimi's P.O.V.

Amamizu-Kan

Loud cheering werw heard as everyone gulped down their sakes. Sets of sushis ordered by Lady Juon was meant to celebrates me just before the wedding. My eyes crawled over the room that was used to be the room I had dinner with Amars, imaging each precious night.

"What? You don't drink sake, Tsukimi?" Asked Lady Banba, pointing at my sake.

"It's not like we have the luxury to drink these everyday. Plus, the sakes are very good! Luxurious! Splendid!" Exclaimed Lady Mayaya, as cheerful as usual. Even the enthusiastic Mayaya seems a little bit off.

I smiled, trying to held back my tears but, it barely works. My tears started to become visible to the Amars.

"Tsukimi? Are you crying?" Ask Lady Chieko, seemingly worried about me.

I put the sake down with a crooked smile plastered on my face and tears streaming down my cheek.

"Tsukimi?" Now its' Lady Jiji's turn to spoke. Lady Chieko, Lady Mayaya and Lady Banba approached me.

Lady Chieko hugged me, as if a wish come true. I want one of the Amars reassures me that its gonna be alright. I knew I'm a bit selfish, but that's what I yearned for that memorable night. Her hug felt warm, as warm as a mom's hug. I hugged her even tighter.

😊 Timeskips 😊
My eyes were all puffed up and reddened as I cried that night. All of my things had been packed up and was send to my new house, a wedding gift from Kuranosuke's father, which he insists on me calling him 'Papa'. A big flashy penthouse that I felt that I don't deserved to live in.

I wanted to cry again but, my eyes won't allows any tears to pass through. Maybe, I've cried too much that it dried my tears.

I can't believe it's the the time I finally leaving Amamizu-kan. Whereas anywhere I go in this flashy city is out of place, Amamizu-kan is the only place I able to stay, the only home to me in Tokyo. Amamizu-kan treasures 1001 memories to me, one of the best certainly was that time, the first 'Jellyfish' fashion show.

"Come on, Tsukimi! Smile! It's your wedding tommorow!" Chieko smiles, trying to reassures me everything's gonna work out fine. I smiled and saw Amars worried faces gone.

"I think, I'll go visit dad." I said. Dad had come to Tokyo yesterday evening, Kuranosuke invited dad for a dinner with us in a fancy restaurant. Dad was also invited by Kuranosuke's father to spent the night at their house last night.

I walked to father's room. Lady Juon made a special exception on dad for me. He was spending the night in the Tenant's guest room.

I knocked on his door, worried that he may be asleep. "Dad, are you awake?" I asked, as softly as I could

"Yes, come in, dear." He was sitting on the mattress that had been lied down. Dad was reading a book when I came in. The room was dim and wide, probably because there presence of nothing much other than dad's big suitcase, a coffee mug and the tatami floor.

"Come here, Tsukimi. Sit besides me." Dad said, waving to me, smiling. I came closer to dad and sat by his side. He gave me a photo album.

"Is this, perhaps.." I gaze into dad's eyes, searching for answers. Is this really the album I had yearned to see? Able to read my mind, he nodded and smiled.

As I opened it, there was lots of myself being a newborn baby, me in the toddler phase. The photo album ended until me in the year of mom's death. Tears streaming down to me as memories of mom flashed back.

She's a beauty, graceful and a talented princess to dad. But, can I be someone like that to Kuranosuke? He himself are more beautiful and stronger than me, will I be the one that met his eyes as a wife?

Dad puts his hands on my head, while I am sobbing. He's an esper, he knew what's on my mind.

"You know, Tsukimi?" Dad started a conversation, I can't answers as I started getting hiccups after crying really hard. I only managed to turn my face onto his'.

"Kuranosuke is a good fellow." He said, talking straight to the walls, not staring in my eyes. "Last night, me and Koibuchi-san started a conversation. Then, I started to realize Kuranosuke is the only person I would entrust my daughter to."

He smiled, turning to me in a few moments before stared back the walls. "I like it, his confidence, his belief, his aura, his determination and everything about him. I like talking to those who are honest."

Then, his playful side came. "Koibuchi-san said that you are capable of attracting both of his son, Shu and Kuranosuke." He grinned, making me to blush at dad's statement.

My hiccups had stopped but I don't know what to say.

I'm proud of you, Tsukimi. Your 'Jellyfish' brand has certainly succeed. I'm proud of you, doing what are you aren't capable of doing in the past." He said, switching back to his serious side. "If you'd didn't fated to met Kuranosuke, these miracles, these wishes might never come true."

"I'm certain, your mom is now watching us in tearful of joy from the heaven." His voice cracked a bit as he turned to me in tearful eyes. I hugged dad, I am getting tearful again as dad complimented me.

"Dad, thank you so much up till now.. I love you." I whispered to his ear.

"Me too, dear.." He replies back.

In a few minutes, Dad broke the hug. He patted my head before saying," 'Now, go and sleep. Tommorow's the day you'll become a princess, dear.

☺Author Note☺

I finally finished it! The first page! The first KuranosukeXTsukimi, in quite a while, right. Rejoice, shippers, I have come to save the day :)

I'll update another part tommorow ;), see ya!