Wedding I

The wedding took place in a white, big church that according to Kuranosuke gaves out the 'pure' vibe. It was located opposite of a public garden. The first event would be the formal, usual wedding event and a banquet would took it place in the church's garden. In the end us family members, and some close friends would accompanies the bride and the groom strolling in the garden.

It's still a funny matter, though.. Thinking that I can finally, marry. It's a miracle.

Kuranosuke's the one who worked on this details, well.. If I'm the person who was in charge, I think I would ruined it, better than planning it. He's also the one who picked out the Western Wedding style, which was his dream wedding theme. He was also in charge for the wedding dress, I didn't even get to see the design.

The 'Jellyfish' brand has grown rapidly, since then. But, Kuranosuke's dream of opening a shop in the Fifth Avenue is still far-fetched. We have done the casual looks, and in a blink of eye, it became the Japan's trend.

I was on my way to the church, the place I'll get married. But, then, I shook my heads, vigorously. I blushed, thinking about the event.

Am I suited enough to be a bride? Am I okay to be his wife? Strangely, there's a question I really needed an answer.

Why is he choosing me?

I shook my head, again. Is he marrying me out of pity, I guess?

"Miss, you have arrived." Informed the taxi driver. I gave him his tips and stood outside the church.

Marquee tents had been put up, with all the decorations and interior. I froze at that place, not because of 'Penetrified', as in the Amars self-defense first option. But, instead I was stunned at the scenery.

"Hey, Tsukimi!" A voice came making me to turn to the sound's direction.

It was Kuranosuke, with his usual, stylish clothes, boy version.

"Tsukimi!" He said, approaching me. "Now, where's your armors?"

"E-eh? Armors??" I asked, surprised by his sudden question.

"Your, formal cloth, duh!" He replies, with a bored look on his face.

Eh, that's right! I forgot to bought my 'formal' clothes! How can I greet those cliques with this so-called dust clothes by Kuranosuke.

I penetrified.

He ruffles his hair and sighs before saying. "It can't be helped... Come in, I'll do some make ups for your 'After' Tsukimi" He led me to a room in the church.

It is still early in the morning at that moment, the event starts later at noon.

There's a big makeup box in the room, Kuranosuke asked me to sat on one of the chair. He started to apply the makeups for me.

Kuranosuke's really kind, I thought.

He may be a bit selfish and arrogant, self-centered too.. But, I have never seen a very motivational person like this, someone who made my sadness vanish very quick. He's dependable, and strong, and of course.. Beautiful.

"There! How's that?" He said, giving me a compact mirror to look at my reflection. "Heh, with my superior make-up ability!"

"Thanks.. Kuranosuke." I said, smiling to him.

I noticed a hint of blush appears but then he asked me to wear the formal cloth he brought. He slammed the door of the room.

Somehow, at times of these, I noticed. Even a strong, beautiful male princess can be cute at times.

He even brought me a set of formal attire, always prepared, isn't he?

I'm grateful that he's the person I'm going to marry.