FIVE

Dressed in a coordinated outfit that consisted of all black colours, I left the house heels clicking, as I picked up my small bag leaving to meet at Eva's without saying anything to my brother Alex.

He was still ignoring me.

And deep down inside I was dying but I put on a confident facade not letting my feelings get the better of me.

Walking to the auburn coloured hair girls house, I wrapped my arms around myself slightly, the wind was cold when it hit but apart from that the night air was pleasant apposed to the stuffiness of my house. Not to mention the awkward atmosphere around me and Alex.

Pushing those thoughts away, I walked up to the girls door knocking on it before taking a small step back. It was opened by Noora who sent me a wide smile, I returned it before walking into the house. It was a pleasant size, smaller than mine but nice for someone like Eva. Who was mostly alone, as I had learned earlier.

I greeted the rest of the girls as they began to give me compliments that I brushed off, instead offering to do Eva's makeup which she had not yet got around too.

She agreed with a wide smile.

-

Walking to the party in the middle of the street, I stood in the middle of our group, each girl looking fabulous, confident and positively slutty. Like Sana had said, to get known we had to hook up with '97 boys. Not that I wasn't already known.

Greeting Chris at the door, each one of us sent him a smile, the boy looking us all up and down as he bit his lip. The last to go in, I winked at the brunette seductively biting my own lip as I looked him up and down.

And honestly the boy looked extremely hot.

Chris winked back at me, eyes travelling down to my ass as I paced by, deciding to not notice his wondering eyes I continued to walk through the door where the rest of my Russ buss was waiting for me to join them. Only I was stopped by an arm to my waist, I stopped turning to face Chris as he whispered something in my ear.

"Save me a dance." His breath fanned against my lip before he nibbled on my ear slightly, the boy pulling back.

Winking once again, I walked past, the girls smiling and giggling as we slightly split up.

"Right ladies, I am going to get a drink!" I exclaimed in what would be considered an overly happy voice, with a wink I walked away from the two girls I had been left with, heading to the kitchen.

Having been to quite a few penetrator parties, I knew my way around Chris' house, as it seemed to be the most popular location. Walking into the kitchen, I spotted the table full of cheap beer and rolled my eyes at the sight.

What's a girl gotta do to get a good drink around here?

Grabbing the hidden bottle of Jack Daniels, I sauntered out of the kitchen making sure to avoid any sneaky hands as I left the overfilled room. Spotting Eva and Noora on the sofa of the living room, I walked over, lips sipping at the alcohol as I took a seat next to the brunette. Noticing Noora walking away, she gave me an apologetic look before continuing to talk on the phone as she walked off.

Shrugging my shoulders, I took another large gulp of the alcohol as my eyes followed what Eva was staring at. Eyes widening at the sight of 'Johann Olsen' one of my brothers many friends.