Prevy Nightmare

Scene from first page of story

Narrator POV

Y/n was dreaming about her terrible experience with Kurapika.

Y/N Dream POV

I was in my room till Kurapika kicked the door open saying "Time to remake the Kurta Clan!"

Narrator Dream POV

Y/n panicked, grabbed her gun and shot at Kurapika blocked it with his chains. He used his nen chains to surround y/n and choke her till she blacked out. 

Y/N Dream POV

I woke up on a bed that want even mine, feeling something heavy on to me, it was Kurapika seducitivly smiling at me with his scarlet eyes.

I was naked on top of him, I felt something hard pressed against my private, I realize what it was his cock that was poking me.

His cock kept poking me which made me moan out of pleasure making my juices come out of me. 
My moans caused him to blush deeply, he first kissed me forcefully, lifted my legs up then he thrusted inside me. I screamed in pain. 😭

Narrator Dream POV

Kurapika constantly thruster harder into (Y/N) over and over while pussy has leaked her legs, soaking the sheets of the bed.

Kurapika's POV

Ahhhhhhhhh, that feels wonderful!

"You're mine now, (y/n)" I said seductively

She was shedding years from her face while her entire face was crimson red due to intense pleasure.

I leaned close to her and licked her neck to her private, she moaned begging for more although she hated it but she couldn't help that it felt like heaven.

(Y/N) Dream POV
"Ahhhhhhhh, Damn you, let me go!"

I tried wanted to kick him in the groin but it was too late, already it was between my womanhood causing me such unwantable pleasure.

He pulled right out of me, turned my weak body around, spreading my ass sucking the hole causing me to cry, which caused his cock to harden, then he thrust inside me. 

I couldn't move my hands his chains trapped them

3 hrs later

Kurapika came out of me gushing out his semen, both of us heavily panting.
I couldn't move, kept gushing out his seed that he planted inside my womanhood for 30 mins.

Suddenly I blacked out