Time to make love

Y/n POV
This time my nightmare became true I woke up in a dark room that was surrounded by candles and several pairs of red eyes. I realize I was held hostage under Kurapika's will, but this time my clothes are on. Although my hands were tied by nen chains and I'm blind folded.

Kurapika's POV

I finally have her, I'm going to paralyze her and fuck her when I put on a condom for safety measures.

Y/n POV

I was wondering if killua was alright, all of a sudden my blindfold was removed.
I saw kurapika staring at me with his red lustful eyes. He began to lick my lips and said I tasted delicous.

I started to cry til he drugged me with a certain liquid that was inserted to my arm from a needle.

I was paralyzed with that liquid, then kurapika started to kiss me while he unbuttoned my shirt.

He sloppily unattached his lips from mine, there was a trail of saliva.

"I'm going to enjoy this!"😗 said Kurapika while licking our mixed saliva.

"Please stop!" I pleaded 😭

"No!" Said Kurapika 😡

He ripped off my unbuttoned shirt then grabbed his pocket knife ran it against my neck to the middle of  my bra and cut it in half.

I blushed liked crazy, he lightly kissed both of my breast then sucked it.  I moaned in pleasure although it hated but I couldn't help it.

Without warning he slipped his hand into my skirt massaged my private like crazy, liquid came out of my skirt.
I moaned really loud, Kurapika pulled his hands out of skirt licked his hands covered in my liquid. He looked at me seductively.

He told me that I'm ready to be fucked, he took off his shirt I saw his 6-pack, I had a nose bleed. Then he took off his pants then his boxers I saw his cock it was huge!! 😲

"U ready?! Y/n?" Said Kurapika

"No, I don't want it!" I pouted 😠

"Too bad!" Said Kurapika 😝

He put on a condom for safety measures.

My heart starts to pound when I saw him putting it on, then he approached me and climbed on top of me. 

"Prepare yourself!" Said Kurapika

He pulled down my skirt and underwear, lifted up my legs and thrusted inside me. 

"Ow, Ahhhhhhhhh that's the stuff right there!" Said Kurapika

I cried like crazy then it turned to moans.

Faster, Kurapika faster! I pleaded 

As u wish,  we both reached our climax. Moaned Kurapika
Kurapika put on half of his clothes then he humped me for 30 mins then he put his pants on then left.

I teared up hoping for Killua will find me.