Chapter One Page Two

July 11th, 2013         Eleven Years Later

"TIME TO WAKE UP, SAWYER!" I hear a voice shout.

I groan and look at my clock. I make out a blurry 6:30am. I grab my 80s styled, black, square framed glasses and look at the clock again to read the date. July 11th, cool. Wait, July 11th! It's my 11th birthday! I sit up and stretch. I'm wearing one of Babi's old t-shirts with a pair of plaid pants.

I look in the mirror to make sure I don't have drool on my face, which I do (like I do everyday). I have olive skin, with beauty marks everywhere. A round, chubby face with brown almost black eyes that have specks of grey. Messy, three inches from my head, short white blond hair with random brown streaks or spots. I smile a straight teeth (after braces) smile and run to the stairs.

I get to the top of the steps and take a deep breath, hoping I don't fall down the steps. I start to walk down the stairs. I almost make it to the end of the steps when I trip and roll down the next two flights of stairs.

"Are you okay?" The voice who shouted earlier asks.

"Of course she is." Another voice says from the kitchen. "She gets her clumsiness from me."

"Bubbles' right, Babi." I smile.

He rolls his grey eyes. "Sorry, I'm worried for your safety no matter how clumsy you are." He holds his hand out.

I take it and pull myself up. I reach up and kiss his cheek. If you haven't guessed, Babi is Draco Malfoy, too rich to have to work. Bubbles is Neville Longbottom, Herbology Professor at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. Why Bubbles is working, you may ask, well he got offered this job and Herbology is his passion so he took it. Would you turn down your dream job? I mean I wouldn't.