12 Days Of CSmas: Day 4

New addition:

Everyone was round Killian and Emma's house to open all their presents, Henry loved his new laptop from them both and he insisted on going out on his new bike that Regina got him.

Once everyone had opened the rest of their gifts they all settled down to watch a movie, in the middle of the film Henry was rummaging around the back of the Christmas tree.

"Henry, what are you doing?" Emma asked.

Henry popped his head from around the tree "there's another present round here, we must've missed it" he had a look at the label "hey Killian it's for you" Emma shot out of her seat and grabbed the gift from Henry.

"I-it's nothing don't worry" Emma said "I'll just take this upstairs"

"Whoaaa hold on love I want to know what's in there!" Killian said getting up and hooking her arm.

Emma's eyes widened, took a deep breath and held the box out to him "it's nothing special" she said.

"I highly doubt that" Killian sat down on the couch and everyone's eyes were on him.

Killian unwrapped the neat ribbon that was wrapped around the box and opened the lid to a bunch of pregnancy tests, he snapped his head up to look at Emma who was sat on the floor looking down at her hands, Killian slid down onto his knees next to her.

He picked up a test that had two lines meaning it was positive, he picked up another which had the same two lines and another with two lines, in the end he resulted in tipping the whole box of tests out, they were all positive.

Emma forced herself to look up at him and smiled slightly "Merry Christmas..?"

Everyone's mouths were agape staring at her "Emma.. y-you're pregnant?!" Her mother asked, her face cracking into a huge smile and rushing over to pull her daughter into a hug "we are so happy for you!... right?" Snow jabbed David in the side and he ripped his gaze away from Killian to look at his daughter "of course we are!" He said giving her a tight hug.

"I'm going to have a brother!!" Henry said.

Emma chuckled "or sister" she smiled.

Emma then turned to Killian who was still knelt on the floor staring at the tests "Killian? You alright?"

He snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at her "sorry I uh.. I need a moment" he got up and walked out the back door.

"Killi-"

Regina cut her off by grabbing her arm "leave him he's sulking as usual"

Emma frowned "no I won't leave him, I'm pregnant with his child! Now let-" she pulled her arm free "go of me" and Emma marched off towards Killian.

"Hey.." Emma said as she opened the back door and found Killian sat on the porch swing, swinging back and fourth, she sat down beside him and laced her fingers through his "why'd you run off?" She asked.

Killian sighed "Emma you're.. pregnant can you blame me for freaking out a little..?"

"Well of course not.. I wouldn't expect anything less, it's ok you freaked out I did too" she replied rubbing her thumb over his fingers.

Killian smiled slightly at her "speaking of.. how far gone are you?"

"About a month.."

"Emma I've never been a father before what if I mess up?" He asked.

Emma rolled her eyes "you are not going to mess up! Yes there will be difficult times but we'll get through it as for never being a father that isn't true you've been more of a dad to Henry than Neal ever was and he adores you and this child.." she unlaced her fingers from his and placed his hand on her stomach "is going to love you no matter what" Emma leaned over and lightly kissed his lips "now can we go back inside it's freezing out here"

"Of course love" he offered her his hand and pulled her up.

When they re entered the house it seemed everyone had gone home and Henry left a note saying he was staying at Regina's tonight to give them some space.

Emma yawned and leaned her head against Killian's shoulder "let's go to bed I'm so tired"

They were both lying in bed and Emma broke the silence "do you think we should get married now that I'm pregnant?" She asked.

"All in good time swan" Killian replied burying his face in her hair.

After playing with her hair and lightly drawing circles into her back Killian noticed Emma had fallen asleep and was snoring ever so slightly, he smiled to himself then lowered his head down to her stomach.

"Hello little one, now I know at times I might not be the best dad in the world but I'm going to make a promise to you that I will always love you unconditionally" he kissed her skin then fell asleep with his head leaning against her stomach.