|Promise|~Reiji

Reiji Sakamaki is your best friend, it's hard to believe that the second oldest son that's cold and heartless is your close friend

You didn't even expect to be so close to him either. The day you first came to the Sakamaki household Reiji had his eyes on you ever since then, secretively he was fond of you.

The bond you have with Reiji now is unbreakable and nobody wouldn't even dare try to break it. You mean everything to Reiji although he doesn't show it emotionally but he does physically.

Like that one time you were being bullied by a group of girls at school and Reiji came and slapped the leader of the group across the face, warning her not to lay a single finger on you ever again.

You smiled at the memory as you walked down the dark halls of the mansion.

"Ohh~ Bitch-Chan" You heard Laito cooed.

You gulped "w-what do you want Laito?".

The young vampire chuckled "obviously, I want your blood".

You trembled from fear, although you were used to living with the brothers but your not used to them sucking your blood.

You backed away "stay away from me!".

You quickly turned and ran off. You looked behind you to see if Laito was following but he wasn't, you were about to sigh in relief until You felt a pair of cold hands being wrapped around your waist from behind.

"You honestly think you can run away from me Bitch~Chan?" Laito whispered into your ear.

You shivered as you felt his cool breath hit your warm skin.

"P-please just let me go" you begged.

Laito smirked "not a chance".

You felt Him planting kisses around your neck before grazing his sharp fangs on the spot he was going to bite.

Tears are already forming from the brim of your eyes "stop, I don't want you drinking my blood!".

Laito growled "well, it isn't your chose".

He pressed down as you can feel his fangs breaking through the surface of your skin.

"Ah! It hurts" you cried in pain.

You squirmed around trying to break free but Laito only held you tighter, still drinking from your neck.

"Laito!" a male voice shouted angrily.

Laito immediately pulled out his fangs glanced at his older brother who didn't look too happy.

"What do you think your doing?" Reiji asked glaring at the Orange haired vampire.

Laito frowned "I was just feeding off of her, plus I was hoping right after I would have a little fun".

If looks could kill then Laito would be 6 feet under right about now, Reiji's face darkened and the way he was glaring was very intimidating.

"Listen to me very carefully you immature little brat, I will give you 3 seconds to let go of (Y/N) and leave or else your dead" Reiji warned coldly.

Without hesitation Laito let you go and teleported away, you felt your legs give in as you were about to fall.

You were ready for the impact of the hard cold floor but instead you felt strong arms.

You looked up "Reiji".

His face soften "are you okay? Can you be able to stand".

You rolled your eyes "oh yeah sure, I just finished getting my blood sucked and I could be able to stand just fine".

"Are you being sarcastic with me, (Y/N)?" he whispered seductively in your ear.

Your body stiffened as your cheeks became hot "n-no".

You heard Reiji slightly chuckle while he carried you bridal style. You thought he was going to teleport to your room but You were teleported to his instead.

He gently placed you on his bed, covering your body with his dark purple blanket.

"Thank you Reiji, for everything" you smiled.

Reiji replied with a smirk, he suddenly leaned down and pressed his cold lips against your warm ones.

Your eyes widen as your muscles tensed up but, soon enough you relaxed and melted into the kiss.

Reiji pulled away "I'll protect you and I will make sure nobody touches you in any".

You held out your pinky "promise?".

He couldn't help but smiled while his pinky intertwined with yours.

"I promise".